• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Naked PvP Event Results

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Exmortis

The rules were simple… show up naked and try not to leave as a ghost. How could I resist? When I arrived at the PvP arena, there were already a few naked combatants mulling around, and fully dressed EM Sangria. For years now I have wondered what our EMs look like under their green robes, and I thought I was finally going to get a chance to see first hand. *sigh* I guess I will just have to keep waiting.

Soon the arena was bustling with all manner of gladiators running around in their skivvies, eagerly awaiting the battle that loomed in front of them. Participants included:

John the Fisherman
Soul Annex
Rasesar Wej
Broken Dreams
Asha Sukanara
Merciful
Neptune
KaMiKaZe KimBo
Socrates
Candy
Rei
ROFLCOPTER LOLz
Don’t Shoot
Kelemvor
Stavros
Darc
Charly Don’t Surf

Out on the floor were several crates, each stocked with all manner of gear for those brave enough to venture out. There would be 3 elimination rounds… a duel to the last man (or woman) standing, with a final fourth round to establish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place among the previous rounds winners. For each match one crate would be made available.

The matches were fast and furious. Many templates were represented… archers, warriors, mages, and even a stealther. Fighters scrounged for gear with one eye on the person next to them, not quiet sure where the next attack might come from. All in all, the event seemed to be appreciated. Results for the evening were as follows, with each winner receiving recognition in the EM awards Hall.

Round 1 – Merciful (received 1st place in the final match)

Round 2 - KaMiKaZe KimBo (received 2nd place in the final match)

Round 3 – Darc (received 3rd place in the final match)

Congrats to our winners and everyone else who participated. Until next time I bid thee farewell and safe journey.

Trenton