• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] EM Event Items

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,
Im wondering what the following items are worth thanks in advance for any help :)
Skullcap:- Crafted By A Successfully Rescued Miner
Cookies Baked By Santa's Mutated Elf (Europa Christmas 2010)
A Mince Pie (Europa Christmas 2010)
Sash:- Greetings From Elder Em Sarakan
A Dark Elf Longsword
Augustines Mugwort Plant
Piece Of Cloth From The Old EM's Robes
Writing Table:- Crafted By Juile, A True Antique
Throne:-Crafted By Julie, A True Antique
Fur Boots:-Crafted By A Skillful Tailor From Yew
I Was Able To See My Way To Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette-Europa (Latern)
A Painting Commisioned To Celebrate The Inauguration Of Britainna's First Lord Protector

thxs
Raze

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Augustines Mugwort Plant- I paid 10m for one
Piece Of Cloth From The Old EM's Robes - Mesanna items are usually 50m+ I think
I Was Able To See My Way To Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette-Europa (Latern) - Winning Mesanna items around 100m+
A Painting Commisioned To Celebrate The Inauguration Of Britainna's First Lord Protector - I paid 102m for one and saw one at rares fest for 100m, others I have seen go for 60m

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Peice of Cloth from old EM robes - 70m i sold mine for and saw some others sell for that, seems to be the general price.
Painting - around 100m
The Lantern - like Odin said 100m+ probably near the 200m range, Mesanna lanterns seem to be quite popular.
Greetings from Elder Sarakan - bought mine for 5m but now Sarakan has retired the price will probably go up.
Dark Elf Longsword - like 5m i think if that was the common one that dropped in large numbers.

For more accurate and informed pricechecks on rares your better off posting on the Rare Collectors forum mate:

UO Rares Collector | Stratics Forums

Myself and Odin both read those boards anyway :)

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thxs for replys so far was wondering if anyone else knew the prices
thxs

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Augustines Mugwort Plant - 35-65m depending where you sell it.
I Was Able To See My Way To Beat Mesanna Playing Roulette-Europa - around 300-500m if you find the right collector you should get highest offer. only 5 given out, in the past its been from 300 and up. try Rares Forum

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thxs for reply
i posted on rares forum and no replys yet any ideas on the other items?