• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event]In Pursuit of Truth 8/26/10

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
In Pursuit of Truth
August 26, 2010
By: EM Drosselmeyer

First Lieutenant Gwen Irina was not pleased. This wasn't uncommon in and of itself; She didn't take excessive pleasure from almost anything aside from a job well done. But in this case, she was bothered by the fact that she had a job that was badly done. She'd been suspicious after the encounter that Commander Foxx had told her of with the Servant and the Tinker's apprentice. Things just didn't add up. There was no evidence of magic used, necromantic or otherwise. The trauma on the body pointed towards someone of considerable skill and ability with weapons, and she had her doubts; Heavy and ponderous, they weighed on her and caused her to slump ever so slightly. It was time to reopen the investigation...

[OOC] The Investigation into Sheffields death has been reopened, due to a reexamination of the evidence in light of events. Players should feel free to join Lieutenant Irina Thursday night at 9 PM EST If they wish to share any findings they might have after thinking over what was previously learned. Those questioned before may have new information. Please note that if you cannot attend, you may still question the witnesses for some time after the event. See you all there!

==============================================

The Investigation Event is on
Thursday, August 26 at 9:00pm ET

I wasn't able to follow the storyline that much at the time. These are the only clues I have but it appears they have been removed or RP "Cleaned up". This picture may be invalid and or outdated. I am not sure if the EMs are taking the storyline in a different direction since it has been so long. Figured I would post it since its the only thing I have to go on.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
EM Drosselmeyer

Ah! I can't believe I missed that. We will be meeting by the fountain at West Britain Bank, Trammel. Thank you for asking.
(Also like to add that Gareths picture of the body and other evidence is correct, and Lieutenant Irina still has the note that was found if anyone wishes to reexamine it. I'd also like to point out that the evidence has not 'changed', everything you learned before is still valid, except perhaps the conclusion of the Tinker's apprentice being the culprit. Hope to see you there!)