• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Happy New Year Ilshenar! (Tonight)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHEN? Thursday 31st December 2009 at 8pm UK Time till 9pm
WHERE? Ilshenar

On New Year's Eve at about 8pm UK time the Solstice of the Winter Stag will be leaving Christmas Goodies in Ilshenar.

Taken from EM Website.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got myself a green and blue cake which I needed tonight, Thank you EMs for spending the time to drop all those items!

Only need some blue cookies and pink cake now!

Penelope's Notebook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed the event, but was very fortunate! Some nice toons were dropping their spares for others to enjoy at Britain's bank. I was able to acquire the angel cake, fruit cake and a jar of cookies! Thank you to those that were there.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a green fruit cake, nice to come away with one thing at least :)

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was alot of fun thankyou EMs and evenyone that joined the event chat, was good to be part of a wide team shareing information and having a laugh.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got some yellow cookies, green fruitcakes and blue angel food cakes :)

It was alot of fun, found some places that I'd forgotten about.

And I found some more cookies when running around later about 10pm :D

RainQueen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to the very generous people who shared their spares at Brit bank after the event. I got a jar of cookies and Angel Cake.

Also, thanks to the EMs ...... we really appreciate the work that you do. :ten:

Happy New Year to All.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont suppose any one wants to serve me up a pink angel cake...missed the last stag due to party night....ill pay of course the going rate...just want the pink angel cake!!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never saw any pink cakes dropped yesterday, They seem rather rare.