• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Call to Arms: Meeting with Nathan Hawke (Saturday 26th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DATE: Saturday 26th March 2011
TIME: 8pm UK, 9pm CEST, 11pm MSK, 4pm EDT

To investigate the new Dark Portal in Magincia.
Come prepared to fight.

[Not a Royal Investigator Event]

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [EM Event] Call to Arms: Meeting with Nathan Hawke (Sunday 26th)

Pies?

Nathan Hawke paced the corridors of the Castle trying to find out what was going on. Someone or something had built some sort of dark portal to the west of where Magincia once stood. There was also an altar there and a strange box. Presumably something was going on and logic dictated that it wasn't going to be good for the kingdom.

Some of the Castle staff muttered about crystals as they hurried along, hushed and silent. With no clear chain of command everyone was becoming suspicious about everyone else.

And as Nathan left the Castle it seemed that Ricardo was madder than ever and for some reason he was giving away Shepherd's pies. Nathan thanked him for the pie and tucked it away inside his cloak.

Nathan had to hurry now and send the call to arms to gather and make a full investigation of the Magincia area. The question was:

Is this dark portal built as an entrance or an exit?

Who was going to use it and why?

It seemed to Nathan that all of this was somehow tied to Virtuebane. But how or why was still a mystery...

Source: Pies?

For those who want a hint:

Humble pie!

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

So we're going to throw pies imbued with Humility at Virtuebane until he dies from laughter? rolleyes:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Psst! Mapper, its Saturday 26th March :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck to everyone and I hope you enjoy the event; I was torn on whether to participate further myself due to intense disappointment with with both the plans for Magincia and the increasingly shoddy scripting of the plot in the meantime... but it seems the question of attendance is decided for me, as it's to be on the same day of the massive TUC marches in London, and I won't be home until after it starts. Those who attend, do try and write it up with as much detail as you can, and assuming the pies are the only drops for the event, thank you to the EM for placing them in a public place and being available to all beforehand.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and assuming the pies are the only drops for the event, thank you to the EM for placing them in a public place and being available to all beforehand.
I believe the pies are not rewards but in fact weapons against the Virtuebane.. At least that was hinted on another shard in Uhall, Throwing pies at the VB humiliated him. :D

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck to everyone and I hope you enjoy the event; I was torn on whether to participate further myself due to intense disappointment with with both the plans for Magincia and the increasingly shoddy scripting of the plot in the meantime... but it seems the question of attendance is decided for me, as it's to be on the same day of the massive TUC marches in London, and I won't be home until after it starts. Those who attend, do try and write it up with as much detail as you can, and assuming the pies are the only drops for the event, thank you to the EM for placing them in a public place and being available to all beforehand.

yup thanks too!! !! ..grabbed a pie!!!!..actually off this weekend alas england v srilanka at cricket and england v wales in the footy are gonna edge out UO everytime.. because its the weekend!!! ..whatever.. ive got me '' pie ''.:lick:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reading UO Hall seems like another Big weekend event as slipped by....and the pie was only the start....

Hence as normal i will be ''buying'' any of the event items for my europa collection...............
Blood Purified Book of Truth
Gauntlets of Virtue Bane
Stone Arms of Virtue Bane
Shard of the Crystal of Duplicity

icq me if u have any for sale or reply on here.....

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say I'm a little disappointed that such events get announced on such a short notice (one day in advance). It would help a lot if you'd publish them at least 3 days in advance so we can do a little planning.

Also, on the Stratics front page it says Sunday, March 25th.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say I'm a little disappointed that such events get announced on such a short notice (one day in advance). It would help a lot if you'd publish them at least 3 days in advance so we can do a little planning.

Also, on the Stratics front page it says Sunday, March 25th.
That's my fault, so feel free to throw apples or pies at me. :)