• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Aiding the Miner's

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Exmortis

We met in the throne room of Castle British to prepare for the evening's event. Old friends greeted one another with warm welcomes and lively chatter. Soon, the event would begin. We knew it had something to do with the miners but what was to greet us tonight.

The Sargent of Arms appeared at the gathering to explain. Evidently, the miners were having problems with thievery at their mining sites. He asked us if we would be willing to go with him and investigate the situation. Adding to interest, he explained that there were magical creatures invading the mining sites and speculation grew. Would there be blackrock monsters to battle? What would this bring us?

The gate was opened and we poured through it to the mining site. Soon we were in the midst of chaos. Rising Colossus was spawning quickly at the site but the warriors and mages began their battle. We unleashed a strong defense. Chain lightening and EV's flooded the area and this began the first round of battle. The monsters were abundant and I feared we would be overcome. Then the poison fences and energy walls entrapped the Colossus and the valiant hunters soon defeated this terrible spawn.

But what was this? The mighty gargoyle Lem'Klep asked in astonishment. “What were we doing at this site?" The Sargent of Arms explained we were merely there to investigate the news of thievery of the miner's treasures. But he then accused us of thievery. This debate continued for some time but we made our way into the mine to continue our mission of investigation.

Inside the mine, we observed many crates strewn about and Lem'Klep continued to protest our presence. No amount of explanation from the Sargent would change his mind and he invited us to take what we wanted. But then a giant Hydra appeared and again we went to battle. This Hydra was taken in short order. We examined the empty crates and looted the Hydra. Lem"klep continued with his protests and then fled. The troops followed in close pursuit but alas the gargoyle vanished.

We gathered on the lawn by the trail to the mine and speculation grew. Gargoyles were known for carrying and making things with magical properties. Perhaps Lem'Klep had the miner’s goods. Perhaps he had taken the goods and deposited them on the plains where they were in good keeping. We were left with the feelings of confusion and curiosity. What would happen with this mystery?

Sorelia-