• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Em event 2/14/09

M

MudFace

Just wondering what the reward items where and if anyone could post pics? tya =)

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering what the reward items where and if anyone could post pics? tya =)
I had read that the items for the event might be varied depending on the shard. Some say there was Cupid's Bow, others say it was a lantern, etc. I'm not sure what the Baja items were and perhaps we had the same items as the other shards(?), but I'm curious to see what they were, too! :D

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Baja the reward for the first part of the event was a red sash that says something about being a special valentine. The reward for the second part of the event was a normal colored lantern that says the same thing as the sash.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were 4 sahses given out for the first part, saying... To my most trusted Valentine.
There was one Lantern given out for the second part that said the same. Jinx got one of each, and off hand I can't remember who else got the sashes. I thought it was a lot of fun. The decoding always gets me though lol.

B

Blaze of Baja

I got one of the sashes, I thought there were more than 4 given out. Wish the items were usable stuff rather than decore.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what Seppo said was 4 and 1 so if there were more, shoot him lol.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was out of town this weekend and missed it, was it fun?

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was out of town this weekend and missed it, was it fun?
Speaking for myself, I liked it. What I respected the most is that the EM stated that he/she/it accepted any and all feedback pertaining to the event, so that's all good. Keeping an open mind and receiving feedback, be it good or bad, says a lot about someone. I felt the storyline meshed well with the Valentine's vibe, and there were three parts to it. Some people really enjoyed the event and others thought otherwise, so there were both sides of the spectrum. I'm sure someone could break down the first, second, and third parts, i.e. who was there, what needed to be done, etc. I was semi-intoxicated at the time; in other words, I was pretty blinkin' mellow.

On a side note, I was fortunate enough to attend the Kingdom of Dawn's ball (I believe it was around 7-ish, PST), and it was great meeting new and old faces. WildStar and crew did a great job (cookies, cake, and alcoholic beverages, OH MY!), and the atmosphere was relaxed and laid back. I read a book by Kurpur the Orc, and I seriously laughed out loud; it was that good. I definitely am going back to their Malas outpost, north of the Umbra gates to check out the other player-written books because I dig that kind of stuff. A great night, and I give it two sake bottles! :shots: