• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Elmer Fudds Castle.

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As Many knows I had a post about buying a castle near a moongate when Elmer Fudds account was "hacked".

I told Elmer I would find out about who did what, how and when. (Not first time Ive delt with stolen castles).

As few knows in the game, ive been playing Ultima Online since beta (with a break for a year or two here and there). So I offered to use my knowledge about the game to find out as much as I could.

There fore, I wont say the long process (and time) Ive used on it, only what it all ended with.

After Elmer Fudd got notice from his friend that he had taken it for an april fools.
Was on ICQ with Elmer asking about it, but he logged and had to sleep.
When he was offline, I was contacted by Diablo who had access to the Castle along with Elmer Fudds friend.

Ive taken a screenshot of my screen (deleted my own name on it (dont want people to know all my chars))

But if you do look at the picture, look at my ICQ under "Not on List" and there you can find the two persons who tried to sell me the castle for Full Phoenix Suit (Atlantic) None-Replica Calm (Atlantic) None-replica Good Samaritan Robe (Atlantic), and alot of items on Europe.

Attachments

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ummmm huh?

i must be missing something.

so you tried to buy elmer's castle?

how did those 2 both try to see you the castle?

diablo has access to elmer's accounts?

this is making you look good or bad?

i am confused. how does anyone know if that screen shot is from you or someone else? and you just added in the right column?

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you tried to buy elmer's castle?
Basicly - Yes (Edited): To find out who had access to it.

how did those 2 both try to see you the castle?
Diablo was the main person trying to sell it.

diablo has access to elmer's accounts?
Diablo did not have access to Elmers accounts, only the ABC character.

this is making you look good or bad?
You be the judge of that.

i am confused. how does anyone know if that screen shot is from you or someone else? and you just added in the right column?
I have the original screen shot. And Dog, I know your smart, you can figure it out by checking stats :p