• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Elite Shame Dungeon no negate Items

Boontendo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spend day & night in Shame and have a lot of items worth selling/keeping/imbuing/etc. I need advice and or input on what these items might be worth. I play Lake Superior but anyone from any shard is welcome to input please.

Ring of Restoration:
Mana Regeneration 3

Butcher Kninfe of Fortune:
Luck +150
NO OTHER MODS *drools* imagine the possibilities

Shields of Fortune
Luck +150
NO OTHER MODS
(I didn't list exact shield type because I have quite a few)

Ring of Wizardry:
Mana Increase 1
Faster Cast Recovery 1
Faster Casting 1
Lower Mana Cost 10%
Lower Reagent Cost 5%
(LRC CAN BE IMBUED UP)

Vicious Ring of Fortune
Luck +120
Spell Damage Increase 18%
Damage inc 5%

Ring:
Parrying +5
Dexterity Bonus 4
Mana Regeneration 1
Spell Damage Increase 15%
Lower Reagent Cost 20%
(remember Parry is skill group 3 and can be replaced with any from group 3)

Ok, I should probably stop listing items from here so as not to lose your attention. Remember, as I said there are no negates on these items meaning they are NOT cursed CAN be repaired and are NOT brittle.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure you could get quite a bit for the luck items. Out of curiosity what are you fighting to get these items and how much luck do you have? I've been down on level 3 beating up on bloods and poisons and most of the stuff like that has other mods on it in addition to the negative ones.