• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Elite RPD Pvp Suit W/ Best Gorget Ever

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rpdgorget1.png rpdchest1.png rpdlegs1.png rpdsleeves1.png rpdgloves1.png mrssibracelet1.png ssiintelring1.png

17 mr, 44 lmc, 46 hci, 45 dci, 50 ep, 11 hpr, 8 sr, 90 reflect physical, 20 ssi, 45 damage increase.
106/100/74/113/114 resists.
Medable.
Stats when potted: 150/190/131.
Suit includes(not pictured): cincture, trinket, guard sash ,garb, escape boots, and despicable quiver.

Truly a one of a kind elite pvp suit. I have swapped in different arms to easily obtain 100 rpd but just don't notice much of a damage difference from 90 and much prefer the extra stats on current arms.
There is a ton of flexibility in this suit as you only need hci on one jewel with all that's built into the armor. I currently have 8 intel in the imbued ring but you could instantly grab another blank 10 ssi and add whatever you want as the 5th mod(a skill or stam or anything at all)
A full 20 ssi and 45 damage works with all templates and 11 hit point regen is huge and will save your ass on more than one occasion.

Opening bid is 800 million with a buyout of 1.5 billion. I reserve the right to end auction at any time.
SoulWeaver or Nails to broker on Atlantic.
The price is high but I don't care. Build a nicer one if you don't like it :)
Thanks and plz feel free to Icq 246985833 or post any specific questions about the suit that I may have left out.

Last edited:

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It's a good suit for sure, but its use in PvP is very very very limited.

I can't think of anyone that is not using an 100% ele weapon at the moment, unless they are incredibly lazy OR using a Splinter weapon.

99% of players use Elemental weapons so their damage is increased when their target is cursed.

Obviously quite nice when fighting mystics for the bombard.

Realistically seems like something that the very rich do e.g Soulweaver who have made every single perfect suit in the game and look to challenge themselves with the only other mod left (RPD).

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a good suit for sure, but its use in PvP is very very very limited.

I can't think of anyone that is not using an 100% ele weapon at the moment, unless they are incredibly lazy OR using a Splinter weapon.

99% of players use Elemental weapons so their damage is increased when their target is cursed.

Obviously quite nice when fighting mystics for the bombard.

Realistically seems like something that the very rich do e.g Soulweaver who have made every single perfect suit in the game and look to challenge themselves with the only other mod left (RPD).
doesnt reflect bombar or earthquakes... sadly RPD is not that good , I made a crazy 110% reflect suit with 100 lrc and everything Goldberg has also , for my deathstrike ninja mage but bah , i barely notice the RPD going off except on some noob that stll use 100% physical weapons...

but very nice suit Goldberg, you might be able to sell it im sure

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear you both but I have been using reflect suits for a long time and if you can get the rpd in the suit without sacrificing other mods(like in this suit)it is very useful and will absolutely add up to more kills over time.
It's not a game changer ofc. Just a very, very nice bonus that is still hard to put together correctly.
You would be surprised how many people still carry physical weps. Especially their secondary weps.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a very nice 80 ( it will be 95) rpd suit too but as they said it just an additional and somewhat useless prop. But it is good to have it heh.

I will post it too, just to show.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the Template for this suit tho is limited , no castings on jewels, no + skills , no eaters with 11 hp regen .
I could maybe see an archer Template play it cause of the swing speed and decent stamina you have

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
sorry I forget to upload heh.
it is %75 with desp quiver.

75 rpd, 15 damage eater. good to have but it is not really useful

Attachments