• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] ELITE PVP BRACLET!!!

• Thread starter lag element
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

lag element

I am taking offers on this KILLER PVP BRAC OR PVM BRAC...... This brac CAN BE BLESSED(DOES NOT HAVE ANY DURA)IS NOT BRITTLE!!!!

Arcane Bracelet Of Defense

Mods Are:

Mana Increase 5
Mana Regeneration 1
Luck -100
Faster cast rec 3
Fast Cast 1
Lower mana cost 10%
Lower Regent Cost 25%
Cold Resist 20%

This Bracelet is KILLER(add it to your suit)!!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to see the bracelet or wanna place an offer please contact here or on icq 621970305
Bracelet is On Orgins!!!
Thank You

L

lag element

worse version of factory orny LOL

I guess you have no idea about good mods I am sorry you feel that way, max casting is 2/6!

The orny mods are:

3 fcr
2 fc
10 lmc
20 lrc
15 energy...

MY BRAC IS:

Mana Inc 5
MR 1
FCR 3
FC 1
LMC 10
LRC 25
Cold 20

Now if you know anything about mods and Jewerly you would know that this is 7 mods!!!NOT CRAFTABLE AT ALL!!!!!! These mods make the orny look like micky mouse....
But thanks for your remarks!!!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
worse version of factory orny LOL

I guess you have no idea about good mods I am sorry you feel that way, max casting is 2/6!

The orny mods are:

3 fcr
2 fc
10 lmc
20 lrc
15 energy...

MY BRAC IS:

Mana Inc 5
MR 1
FCR 3
FC 1
LMC 10
LRC 25
Cold 20

Now if you know anything about mods and Jewerly you would know that this is 7 mods!!!NOT CRAFTABLE AT ALL!!!!!! These mods make the orny look like micky mouse....
But thanks for your remarks!!!

True enough it would be good for a non faction suit.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
non faction orny is:

2fc
3fcr
20lrc
10lmc
15energy

Which is 737 usable intensity, 5 mods or not.

the brac in question is

1fc
3fcr
20cold
10lmc
25lrc
1mr
5mana inc

which is 773 usable intensity. BUT, it is spread into things like 50 from MR, 68 from mana inc as well. Personally, if you were building something that needed that lmc, lrc, resist, go with the orny and save yourself the fc mod on the ring. Someone had an awesome bracelet that was an orny killer but thats because it had like 20dci and 6 sdi in addition to all the casting needs.

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems me and Cetric do have a good idea about "good mods"

Like Cetric said faction orny also has MR 3, in combination with 2/3. Meaning any ring used doesn't need FC 1.

What's the point in having a PvP char that's not in faction. Unless your a carebear.

People who are not in faction should not be allowed in fel. They just ruin fights between factions, and are for less skill players that should be playing carebear games.

L

lag element

WELL THE PROBLEM WITH FACTION IS THAT FACT THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE 1000000 POINTS LIKE NEEDED ON SOME SHARDS......... THATS JUST CRAZY..... SO YES FACTION ORNY IS GREAT.... BUT THIS BRAC IS GREAT IF YOU DONT HAVE THE MILLIONS OF POINTS NEED TO WEAR A FACTION ORNY!!! ALSO NOT EVERYONE HAS POINT HOLDERS THAN CAN ACCESS!!!

Loppy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense intended, if you can't get rank 10, you shouldn't be in factions.

It's just a few kills on players with a few points.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why troll this guys thread? lol. He just wants to sell a bracelet you either want to buy it or not.

L

lag element

Thank You LOL i am trying to sell something and its like the end of the world....

And its not just a few points LOL for rank 10..If im not mistaken on ATL its few 100 thousand points. :)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a braclet:

INT 10
MI 5
MR3
LC-100
SDI6
FC 1
LMC 4