• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elga's Beach Vacation

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aruba, jamaica ooo I wanna take you
Bermuda, bahama come on pretty mama
Key largo, montego baby why dont we go
Jamaica
Oh wait, I'm only going to Delaware..Bermuda another time maybe!
I'm not really going to be away from the forums, as I'm taking my notebook to the hotel and will be checking in. I'm probably going to take lots of pictures, so I'll post them here if I have spare time to upload them Friday or Saturday night. I won't be at CEO tomorrow night as I gotta finish packing and then we're taking off around 10pm to head to Paradise,PA where we will be spending Thursday night in "Paradise". Friday morning we will continue to Rehoboth Beach where we will spend Friday and Saturday being beach bums. I'll return Sunday evening!

Afternoon delight
Cocktails and moonlit nights
That dreamy look in your eye
Give me a tropical contact high
Way down in kokomo
:beer:

L

Little Sadie

Have a great time! I hear the weather is going to be great this weekend.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Enjoy your weekend. Soak it up and welcome to my world.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elga's Paradise,PA/Rehoboth Beach Photo Album

I've added a few pictures from so far. It's been quite an adventure so far. I'm sitting on the balcony in a rocking chair right now that faces the main street. Our room, as you can tell from the pictures, is the suite of the floor. I feel like Paris Hilton or something..haha We are probably going to the beach in a bit, which is like less than a block away. Then we are going out for dinner. Then we are hitting up the free cheese and wine in the lobby, and then we are hitting the hot tub on the sundeck after dark. Hope Fay is being nice to all of you down in the south! Tomorrow morning we are going to take pics of the beach and such, so I'll upload more then. Have a great weekend everyone!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually it's not too bad! We just got back to the room, and I'm back out on the balcony watching the peoples walk by. We ended up not hitting the beach and just did the hotel pool and hot tub. Then we went to dinner at this cool tavern that had live music and awesome food. The Cold Stone Creamery was calling our name and we ended up with some more food. I'm soo stuffed..uggh. It's a neat little town though. More pics to come tomorrow!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today! We gotta get down early and claim our spot. Yesterday you had to walk like a mile to reach a spot where it wasn't filled with people. I didn't want to push young children... :blushing:

...And we chilled for about 3 hours this morning. I got salt water up my nose twice and was knocked by a wave about 5 times. We brushed the sand off our clothes as much as possible and cleaned off in the hotel pool...hehe We are going back out later and I'm bringing the camera.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and then we went for lunch at Japonica, I really good Sushi Bar Restaurant.
I had the Chicken and Shrimp. The fun part was the salad, as they have no utensils, all chop sticks. I got the hang of it.

Mmm it was tasty. We then walked for about two hours shopping and such. Later we are going for dinner and then more walking. Then we are hitting Cold Stone Creamery again for a snack. It's been a good day though. I haven't been hungry that's for sure! I added some more pics of the sights, nothing too exciting though.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and then we went for lunch at Japonica, I really good Sushi Bar Restaurant.
I had the Chicken and Shrimp.
Looks yummy! Did you get sushi too?

I'm envious!

You have me wanting to hit the beach and also to go get japanese food. *making plans to head to the coast*

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ate some of the sushi off my friend's "lunch boat", it was ok, not much of a sushi person though! But yes, just got home after a good drive home. We stopped at Red Lobster for Rock Lobster Tail and Shrimp, ugh omg I ate wayy too much good food this weekend. I'm off to unpack and get some things done. I'll probably come to the boss battles, but not till the CFO or CJ, most likely CFO though. See you all then! :p