• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elections: dexxer city with 5% ssi trade deal

Elinnel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's kinda frustrating that we dont have a town with 5% ssi trade deal.
I just wonder are there enough dexxers to choose their own town, nominate a governor and pay for the buff.

Please respond:
1. Tell me if you need 5% ssi buff and you are ready to pay 100-200-500k weekly for it
2. Nominate a town. Any will do except Moonglow and Britain (they have their trade deals active)
3. Nominate someone for the governor post. If you dont have idea or dont care you can nominate me, I dont care about governor stuff I just want 5% ssi be available all the time. Any other player with reputation and good online will do.

Morgana of Monglow

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
........ you can nominate me, I dont care about governor stuff I just want 5% ssi be available all the time.........
I always ask about town buff i mean, what Moonglow citizens like to get from the stone. You may have to talk with some dexxers and then, alltogether, choose a Governor who will listen and work for it. If you didn't apply then i'm sorry but you're out for this "turn" of elections. Also saying you don't care about governor stuff...i think nobody will vote for you eventually ( but ofc i may be wrong ).
Totally understandable about your frustration, i have a dexer also a sampire too....but they don't need extra bonusses as they are capped already.

Good luck !