• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Election Updates and Information

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can't give any updates myself, but I hope someone can fill us in...
Also, feel free to ask the runners of your town questions that you deem important.

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice if the candidates for governor would make a brief campaign statement of what their plans would be for their town if they win the election. What type of events, trade deals, etc. A regular campaign statement if you will.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to hear more about what bribes will be made for my vote.

Can offers be made out in the open, or will I have to check the "casual gamers" section of the Britpage forums for "g4v - nsa, will travel, dnd free, open to multiclienting" posts?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a quick update from the current exit polls at Britain - accurate as of this post.

May I take solace a bit by reading the story of the Tortoise and the Hare. I will prepare a statement shortly.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Holden
The Counts are
Hugibear - 14
Phantroneous Cat - 13
Holden Caulfield - 3

It would be nice if the candidates for governor would make a brief campaign statement of what their plans would be for their town if they win the election. What type of events, trade deals, etc. A regular campaign statement if you will.
That is a great question Troop. I plan on running a few events soon (providing we can get a time set) I will be announcing these within the next few days.
As for the trade deal I will run one when the funds build up. I do plan on buying banners for prizes so we will have something but it is not a priority at this time.
The main priority will be bringing in population back into the town of Yew.
I truly looking forward to my time in such a scenic land. In fact I've even considered moving there.

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Skara's Totals
54.05 Hoffs - 20 Votes
45.95 Tiz -17 Votes

Vesper is split
50 % possum
50 % Eli Cross

Last edited:

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm, I'm afraid you are a bit off on your calculations, York! Parium has added a lot of votes in the past few hours and the latest figures have us almost tied. But the total votes cast is rapidly approaching 200.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wow! Two Hundred votes! This is amazing! Now who says that this shard is dead?! This just proves it! We got people! They are just hiding in the shadows! Go Siege Perilous! Wooo hoo!

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Erm, I'm afraid you are a bit off on your calculations, York! Parium has added a lot of votes in the past few hours and the latest figures have us almost tied. But the total votes cast is rapidly approaching 200.
possibly , I really just picked the smallest number that matched those percentages. I just have not seen many in skara so i thought those sounds most reasonable. Maybe someday they will show the hundredths spot or give us an actual count.
maybe a few of these hundreds will stick around a bit. :)

Any word on the towns percentages today?