• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EJ accounts go through the remove EJ status gate on TC and then can vote in the castle contest??

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah it was fun to begin with. I played it for a while but lost interest in it.. when i went back to try they want money to upgrade ships ...
Yea I know I left after it came out but paid for the lifetime membership for it. was like 250 at the time I was thinking if I like it like UO I will be good alot cheaper. Played for a year and maxed out everything then left went back like 2 years ago and saw I have gotten I think 600 of there store money a month for the membership. so Had close to 100k of there money so was like a god for a few weeks until it ran out lol