• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player News EJ account rewards on current even danger for future trades

Hiya
I'm a bit conserned how the turn in rewards claimed from ej accounts don't state account bound
Look exactly like all others and no other account or char can use them

I hope they do something about this either open the items up for all to use or put a identify mark

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since these rewards are reruns and so easy to get, maybe they decided not to do that.
Maybe they only do that with dungeon items, we will see at the next one.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
First growing many thorns usually mean raised garden beds (which are sovereigns, add-on and house with active account) , then crafting good luck suits mean using artifact tool from store.

I don't think using EJ or paid account makes any difference here.
I see no advantage for folks who have active accounts to use EJ there . Can you explain why you are against EJ?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
First growing many thorns usually mean raised garden beds (which are sovereigns, add-on and house with active account) , then crafting good luck suits mean using artifact tool from store.

I see no advantage for folks who have active accounts to use EJ there . Can you explain why you are against EJ?
No one said anything about being against EJ

No shore you understand the rewards are char bound without notification that they are so.

Meaning you could be sold one of these in the future and no know it go to equip on your char and it will drop off because your char didnt claim it theres no wording or nothing on the items to state who they belong to

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I get what he is saying. These accts could effectively give to someone to sell and you could think you are getting something and in fact cant use said item.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya they need a can only be used by tag instead. Because owned by talismans can be used by anyone.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im a little confused about what the question is here.
are the items from this turn in character bound?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
really, oh thats cool, i didnt know that.

mihali

Sage
If that is true, it shows some wisdom on the part of the Devs. It would have been even more effective if they changed the thorn timer for EJ's to 10 minutes. That way a regular player with 3-4 EJ accounts dropping thorns for him would not see as much benefit? (I wonder if this is cheating also)