• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Eggs done on GL?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They seemed to have stopped spawning on GL. Thought they were to be on until the 4th?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep, points are good through the 4th not the event so spend em if you got em!

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I warned Oceania and Izumo - they haven't had their reset yet. No one about at this time tho...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the conclusion to a great event ... :rolleyes:
There were more eggs collected than there has been any other limited time item in the history of UO. So I guess it was lame?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On or about seems so vague especially since turn in guy says the 4th some people gonna be upset
On means definitely. About means if we decide to let it last longer McDougle wont complain about it. Yet he will no matter what.

Should be prepared for the ON day. Does not help the OP, they did not see the announcement anyway.

Maybe we should not be able to log in without proof that we acknowledge the developers communications...

Maybe a splash screen when we log on.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks--I forgot to go back and read that

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Everyone probably forgot about eggs turning off on the first especially considering the fey event is off on the 4th. Easy to misremember something you might have read 3 months ago and assume it was all off on the 4th. No reminders either. Can’t even set up an automated notice about the egg event turning off? This team is so bad with communication.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the team isn't bad at communicating, some people seem to be bad at reading and remembering or maybe even comprehension.
they said right off the get go it was ending on the 1st.
it ended on the 1st.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's as set as they can make it. They posted that MARCH 23! We had almost 4 months to do this event....

If it says ON or ABOUT the 1st.....be prepared for it to GO OFF ON THE FIRST...it's just common sense.

Everyone waiting until the last minute to turn in eggs...no ones fault but their own.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Okay so 2 npcs next to each other. One has the end date. One doesn’t. Why can’t both? Especially when the dates they expire are different. Something can be said for the inconsistency of messaging at least.

Further confusing things, the curio collector wasn’t part of original roll out of the Spring Fever event. It came later and was seemingly tied to the fey wrath event. So which does it belong to?

I guess I need to manage my calendar better to play this game more efficiently.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay so 2 npcs next to each other. One has the end date. One doesn’t. Why can’t both? Especially when the dates they expire are different. Something can be said for the inconsistency of messaging at least.

Further confusing things, the curio collector wasn’t part of original roll out of the Spring Fever event. It came later and was seemingly tied to the fey wrath event. So which does it belong to?

I guess I need to manage my calendar better to play this game more efficiently.
Don't play online Yahtzee. You will be greatly disappointed by the new dice only being available for a short time.