• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Egg Hunting

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Ok this is doing me nut in now!

So far, I have the following number of eggs :

4 Britain
2 trinsic
2 haven
2 jhelom
2 luna (including the ?)
2 minoc
2 moonglow
2 skara
2 vesper
1 bucs
1 cove
1 delucia
1 yew
1 nujelm
1 papua
1 umbra
1 serps hold

which is 28 if you include the luna ? one

Where's the last one?!!!

hehe

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
north east outer edge, the room from the old chiv starting quest :eek:)

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can some explain what the hell is going on, I don't get it at all. Whats the book all about?

Thanks guys

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep. and with 29 letters, there's a hell of a lot of 7 words it could be!

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other eggs are spawning today. Same look but you can pick them up and they are labled :The Easter Bunny Was Here Europa 2009. Found one in Nujelm.

N

Nyte Doombringer

LOL Glad you said cuz i would click it, lol
Did anyone fig out the bunny sentence yet. grrr.

T

twoflower25

Hi

Ok this is doing me nut in now!

So far, I have the following number of eggs :

4 Britain
2 trinsic
2 haven
2 jhelom
2 luna (including the ?)
2 minoc
2 moonglow
2 skara
2 vesper
1 bucs
1 cove
1 delucia
1 yew
1 nujelm
1 papua
1 umbra
1 serps hold

which is 28 if you include the luna ? one

Where's the last one?!!!

hehe
the missing one is in yew - near abbey ...
thanks for the list - got 25 eggs now and this list makes it easier to locate the missing ones

N

Nyte Doombringer

the missing one is in yew - near abbey ...
thanks for the list - got 25 eggs now and this list makes it easier to locate the missing ones
Well we got all the eggs and still cant fig out the sentence so if you do . lol let us know please

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my bet is it contains the words Easter and Bunny ! lol!

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone even get close to solving this? If so, was it worth the effort....?

Don't you just love the reams and reams of information provided about the whole Easter plan?

:loser:

C

cheerful

From an EM's persepective I think the anagram event. was a good thing to try, if they don't try then they don't know what works and what dose'nt. On the one hand it suited people with alot of free time ingame or guild members working together to cover the ground alot quicker but it was a three day event so plenty of time if you could focus on the task, which sadly i could'nt. For those that did complete it that eureka moment must have been very satisfying to solve the riddle.

I like the idea of chasing the Easter Bunny for extra eggs or eggs with 'I caught the Easter Bunny 2009' but unlike other events whereby I would like a little keepsake for being involved in the event the fact that I'm online in UO at Easter makes me involved and therefore deserving of a little pressie even if it's inscribed with 'although Alyx did'nt solve the riddle and gave up chasing the Easter Bunny he was here 2009'

*holds out empty egg cup*
:)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think anyone can still tell the easter bunny the answer if hes still there and get invited to the ending...alas after quite a bit of running around and puzzle solving im a little peeved cause i cant make the finale due to real work commitments...its a shame the EMs could not have done maybe a couple of time slots for this ending ..oh well ..hope all you guys/gals have some furry fun frolicks!!!!

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From an EM's persepective I think the anagram event. was a good thing to try, if they don't try then they don't know what works and what dose'nt. On the one hand it suited people with alot of free time ingame or guild members working together to cover the ground alot quicker but it was a three day event so plenty of time if you could focus on the task, which sadly i could'nt. For those that did complete it that eureka moment must have been very satisfying to solve the riddle.

I like the idea of chasing the Easter Bunny for extra eggs or eggs with 'I caught the Easter Bunny 2009' but unlike other events whereby I would like a little keepsake for being involved in the event the fact that I'm online in UO at Easter makes me involved and therefore deserving of a little pressie even if it's inscribed with 'although Alyx did'nt solve the riddle and gave up chasing the Easter Bunny he was here 2009'

*holds out empty egg cup*
:)
Seconded. :thumbsup:

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well so far I think this event has been really nice!

Although we were out most of yesterday, the collectable egg give away seemed to be fairly regular and went on til about 9 last night. Seems like a fair lot of eggs were given out, either directly to people asking, or dropped in Luna, at Moongates, outside the EM place etc.

(There were also some rather oddly coloured ones! Like the recent gift boxes... hehe)

I would like to moan ever so slightly about the anagram quest though!! Don't get me wrong, I think it was really well done; looking for the eggs was great fun, and I think the way the Bunny gave out an extra clue yesterday was good...

However... one of the words was "Eggsiting".
(A pun (Or something like that!) of Exciting.
So, shouldn't it have been "Eggciting" with a c?!
I'm fairly sure it's Exciting not Exsiting. ;)

Although, having completed failed to consider the multitude of Egg puns whilst pondering the anagrams, I doubt it would have helped me either way!

I almost wonder if it wasn't done on purpose... for two reasons :
1) It was specifically mentioned in the additional clue yesterday.
2) Having the S in there meant you could make "Easter" out of it! One big giant red herring perhaps!?

Anyway, great so far, and looking forward to tonight! :danceb:

:) :) :)

C

cheerful

I heard theres a meeting at 8pm, reward party or some such, I'd check out Townsend if I were you, gl

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No complaints here, exept I wish they would say uk time if they use uk time. Most of us were there an hour too early as we thought it was CET ;)

But im happy with my pretty blue egg!