• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

? Effigy of a Traitor plots

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
does anyone know the official plans for these plots? if so, can you please post or PM the link to the dev post that addresses them (or tell me the forum & date of the original post)? thanks much!

K

Kurgan

I say, let them stay there forever.. Showing how things are done to those who decide to cheat...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Brannoc - *Demonous* will players be able to place houses over burnt down ones?
Supreem-EA - NOOO THEY WILL BURN FOREVER!
Draconi - Well, as soon as we're done sowing salt into the earth so that nothing may ever grow again...
Supreem-EA - oh right
Draconi - *nods*
* RicTheHippy nods emphatically *
Draconi - So! You won't be able to place on top of these houses until the next publish, which will roll in fixes for house scripting exploits. We want you to have a fair shot at the nice spots
* RicTheHippy ducks *
Draconi - Oh, right, when I say "next publish" I mean the one *after* Valentine's

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted from the recent UHOC =)

I

imported_Lord Kynd

i hope they leave them as UNplacable as a sign to others.