• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] EDIT: TRADE COMPLETED Large Collection of Old EM Rares / Global Rares / Misc. Items for Trade

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
FINAL UPDATE: Trade completed. Congratulations to Steve as the successful trader. I'm going to hold off on trading anything else at this time since I have the resources to finish the toons on prodo I initially posted this for. Thanks again to everyone for your time.

Hello All,

I'm trading my EM Rares collection. Many of these are old / unique. The Rares Wiki lists several of these as 5 drops or lower, but I only know of one or two existing still (based on crosschecks with Malloc, Razz, and other collectors public houses). The following items are up for cross-shard trading:

Siege Rares Sale 2021.JPG

Siege Rares Sale 2021 numbered.jpg

1. An Ancient And Terrible Crystal Idol Of Unknown Origin x 2 (fortune teller on click)

2. Blood-Soaked Self Portrait Of The Ettin Called 'Trug & Del The Nightmare

3. Boney (librarian shushing sound)

4. Cloak of Minax (very old!!!)

5. Robe Of An Evil Wench (only 2 exist, other in Malloc's museum)

6. Blood Infused Armor Of The Heretic

7. A Statue Of A Courageous Warrior (crystal ball effect)

8. Page 3 of Page of Lore

9. The Moldy Desiccated Corpse Of A Citizen Of Buccaneers Den

10. A Token of Gratitude From The Yew Guard (COLOR CYCLING EFFECT)

11. A Replica Of The Trophy Presented To King Blackthorn At His Coronation Ceremony

12. A Clock Of Time

13. Drosselmeyer's Glasses Of Wisdom (GLACIAL)

14. A Candle Blessed by Lover for Inari

A Confused Necromancers Pet Iron Pig Named Reagent

16. Anti-Minion Bulwark

17. A Battered Orcish Tunic Bearing The Sigil Of The Fireclan Orcs

18. Compassion and Justice virtue stones

19. A Dissected Giant's Brain

20. A Heart That Cannot Be Stolen

21. Gauntlets Of Virtue Bane

22. Slither

23. Bracers of Alchemical Devastation (Replica)

24. Wizard's Hat - Invisibility Charges 79

25. Enchanted Wheelbarrow

26. The Cursed Throne Of Ambition Used By The Orcish Agitator Stirr-Uhr To Incite War (I have a 2nd one unpictured) Both in tentative

27. A Mirror Containing An Image Of The Greater Demon Arcadion

28. An Intricate Lattice Of Fragile Bennuite Crystals

29. Large collection of 301 Minax Arties for turn-in at Blackthorn's Dungeon

30. Unpictured = I Survived The Moonglow Quarantine

I am willing to trade the above as one lot or individually. I have listed below items I am interested in getting. I am open to offers outside what I have listed.

I am going to leave the trade proposal window open until Saturday, July 10 at noon EDT. At that time I'll evaluate any trade offers received and contact the player. If an item is delivered I'll take it off the list, up to that point you can propose a trade. Trade suggestions can continue after Saturday, I'm just giving a window for folks in other timezones to see this before I start trading items away.

Unless we work out a different arrangement through PMs, items on other shards will need to be delivered to me before I deliver items on Siege. (Mostly for folks I've not traded with a lot).

ITEMS I'M LOOKING FOR ON OTHER SHARDS (but open to alternate proposals):

Origin = Mythic Token and Soustone Tokens x 3, possibly EM rares

Lake Superior = Paroxy Swamp Dragon, Decorative Mage Set, Primeval Lich 3 - piece stone mural, Transfer Token x 1, Bane Dragon, possibly EM rares

Atlantic = Gold, possibly EM rares

Lake Austin = Coconut Crab Mount, Name Change Token, Transfer Tokens x 1, possibly EM rares

PM ME YOUR PROPOSAL AND I'LL REVIEW AND RESPOND TO ALL PM'S BEGINNING SATURDAY, JULY 10 AT NOON.

Thank you for looking,

Calavera

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
PLEASE PM ME YOUR OFFER, AND IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A RARE POST IT HERE. THANKS, Calavera

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will sell you on Origin = Mythic Token and Soustone Tokens x 3 for 412,500,000 gold That is 75K gold per Sov.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Last edited:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Reminder to get your offer to me by tomorrow, Saturday, July 10 at noon EDT. For those PMs already sent, I have replied to a few of you requesting clarification. Please get back with me on the specific items you want, and what your trade offer is. Thanks!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Final call for offers, anything timestamped over 4 hours from this post will not be part of the initial trades. (If it is for an item that is left over I'll consider it after delivering the other items). I have good offers on most of the EM rares so please submit your trade offer if there is something you want (review the list above). Thanks all, have a great weekend!