• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[edit]random anger

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

AND ITS ON TEST! That's the first one ever caught at the max number, isn't it? AND ITS ON BLOODY TEST!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: I HATE YOU DEVS FOR THIS SHARD!

Nice catch!!!

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its not a "nice catch"! It's a "catch of a lifetime"! AND I CAN'T KEEP IT BECAUSE ITS ON *)@^#)$@# TEST!!

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeppers got one first day on also...i think its the 120 fishing that made it possible..
Now were do you find a 120 power scroll...

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So its just because of a bug then making it easier for 250 stone ones to be caught? WTF... might wanna look into that one devs.

Even if that is the case, I think I need to take a break for a while.

O

Old Man of UO

So its just because of a bug then making it easier for 250 stone ones to be caught? WTF... might wanna look into that one devs.

Even if that is the case, I think I need to take a break for a while.
I hear fishing is relaxing... maybe you should take a break and go fishing?

C

canary

Sorry, I caught one too, Crysta.

And yeah, I'm guessing the 120 might be a reason.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Thats funny I had been playing to much testing the boats and the fishing etc and you know what I went fishing in RL lol!

U

UOKaiser

Oh no.. Better look into that before it goes live!!. If everyone is catching one then whats the point of trying for bigger weight? It be as useless as magic fish and forget any competition as everyone is catching max anyway. Needs to be fixed quickly,