• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] (Edit: auction closed) - Dragon Wolf Paragon Chest & 3 slot Dragon Wolves

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone,

I got a paragon chest off a paragon Dragon Wolf, which spawned on a level 7 t-hunt in Ilshenar. This is the third time I ever saw a paragon Dragon Wolf, and the first time that it dropped a chest, and I do a lot of maps!

I was wondering if this would be an item of interrest for anyone.

I am also wondering if the two 3 slot dragon wolves I have in my stable are worth anything to anyone.

Thanks in advance!

One Dollar

Journeyman
In the past 3 slots with resist over 120 depending on other stats would sell for 80m to 125m

3 slots under 120 resist 30m to 50m.

I've never seen a paragon drop a chest. I've only seen a few myself. Definitely a more uncommon spawning chest that's for sure. Hopefully this was helpful and you find a buyer.

tamereragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would buy your 3 slot dragon wolf if you wanting to sell. I would offer 50-100 mil depending on stats and intensity.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the past 3 slots with resist over 120 depending on other stats would sell for 80m to 125m

3 slots under 120 resist 30m to 50m.

I've never seen a paragon drop a chest. I've only seen a few myself. Definitely a more uncommon spawning chest that's for sure. Hopefully this was helpful and you find a buyer.
It was, thank you!

Congrats on the chest!
Cheers! :)

I would buy your 3 slot dragon wolf if you wanting to sell. I would offer 50-100 mil depending on stats and intensity.
In the past there was this calculator, I think. Is there a page somewhere where I can check if these 3 slots are any good?

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the past there was this calculator, I think. Is there a page somewhere where I can check if these 3 slots are any good?
So I found this. Does this mean my 3 slot DW is the best 3 slot DW ever, with a 104% intensity?

3slotdw.png

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Means UO-cah dont have that much details on DW's to make accurate intensitychecks for them.

Ill offer 75m for the 813str DW.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edit 16/05/2021, 20:20: Auction has ended 20 minutes ago at 20:00 hrs, cheers! :)

Fine offers, thanks! Pets are on the Europa shard and I hope to be able to drag myself away from family and other responsibilities this sunday, so I'll leave this up until then, 16th of May, 20:00 CET (+1 UTC).

Let's say 10 minute sniping rule applies and please no BS increments, thanks ;)

1: 3 slot DW 813 str, 121 resist - current high bid tamereragon 100m
2: 3 slot DW 793 str, 112.9 resist - no bids, starting bid 50m
3: paragon DW chest (verite colored) - open to offers :cool:

Last edited:

tamereragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’ll be available in Europa through tomorrow then I need to move to another Shard . I have already spent a transfer token coming to your shard for transaction so just tell me on discord what time and I will meet? I am trying to work with you here so we can get a sale done.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Means UO-cah dont have that much details on DW's to make accurate intensitychecks for them.

Ill offer 75m for the 813str DW.
No, actually it means exactly what it says on the intensity page. Our ratings are very accurate. If you click on the info icon next to the intensity, you will even get an explanation of why the pet is rating with 2 possibilities:

Dragon Wolf's spawn with low Dex, Stamina, Int, and Mana, which means they can naturally raise these stats to 125 after spawning, giving them an artificial intensity increase without bumping their slot.

The pets were rated with the "Rate 125 Minimum" flag checked, which means it assumes you have raised these stats post-tame to 125, hence the over 100% rating of the pet.

This is a common occurrence with multi-slot pets that have stats below 125. You will see this often on Nightmares as well.

If you rate them again with the "125" check disabled, they will rate as a 64.2% and 67.9%.

The short of it -- raise your pet's stats to 125 before applying points into them to get free intensity out of the pet.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No, actually it means exactly what it says on the intensity page. Our ratings are very accurate. If you click on the info icon next to the intensity, you will even get an explanation of why the pet is rating with 2 possibilities:

Dragon Wolf's spawn with low Dex, Stamina, Int, and Mana, which means they can naturally raise these stats to 125 after spawning, giving them an artificial intensity increase without bumping their slot.

The pets were rated with the "Rate 125 Minimum" flag checked, which means it assumes you have raised these stats post-tame to 125, hence the over 100% rating of the pet.

This is a common occurrence with multi-slot pets that have stats below 125. You will see this often on Nightmares as well.

If you rate them again with the "125" check disabled, they will rate as a 64.2% and 67.9%.

The short of it -- raise your pet's stats to 125 before applying points into them to get free intensity out of the pet.
Ty for explanation.
Seems confusing to not default to 125 and calc from there with the intensities. Who "doesnt" raise theirs to 125 through fighting? I find that your page constantly rates 2 slot pets (that can spawn as 3 slot) as 105% and such.

Where do you get your numbers from? Did a dev leak the spawn ranges for each type of pet?
DW's just seem unreasonably low spawn chance for accurate readings.