• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ECRudder mod

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I put together the mod for all the seafaring folk.

This mod allows you to use new boat commands that dynamically update according to the direction of the boat. So, the up command always takes you toward the top of the screen; the right command always takes you to the right, the down left to lower left, etc. All you do is run the configure command when you first step onto the boat, and you're ready to go.

See the readme.txt for setup/usage instructions. Let me know if you have any questions.
Buttons.png

Change Log:
12/18/2014 - I added more detailed instructions to the readme.txt for installing the mod. I also fixed a bug that was causing the ecr.down() function to fail.

Attachments

Last edited:

LowdownandShifty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks MalagAste! If you already downloaded the first zip, you may need to download again. I added more detailed instructions to the readme.txt for installing the mod, and I fixed a bug that was causing the ecr.down() function to fail.