• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC macro loop longer than 10 attempts

sativa green

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember reading that there was a way to make your EC macro loop longer than just 10 attempts. is this possible? can anyone please fill me in? thank you!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

i remember reading that there was a way to make your EC macro loop longer than just 10 attempts. is this possible? can anyone please fill me in? thank you!
Simply repeat the macro instructions within the macro itself. Generally you'll probably want to leave a delay between repeats of about 0.5 - 0.8 to prevent any macro errors (this is adjustable based on your connection, system, etc).

So for example you want to use Anatomy on a stored target, you'd set up the macro:

Use Skill: Anatomy (icon) Target Stored
Delay: 0.8

as many times as needed, then you can use the Repeat Macro slider to set the multiple from 1 - 10x the number of repeats you have hard programmed in.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can use my profile editor to repeat a macro much more times and it's faster than doing it manually :p

I

icd

hey Pinco i downloaded the profile manage but i cant make it loop in game, i adjust value to 500 in repeat but in game is only 10 max thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey Pinco i downloaded the profile manage but i cant make it loop in game, i adjust value to 500 in repeat but in game is only 10 max thanks
it's fine, now your macro is copied 50 times in the row then repeated 10 time = 500.

Valiant

Visitor
can you explain to me how it works? I need to macros the skills. The macro you can do in the game work up to 10 times

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you explain to me how it works? I need to macros the skills. The macro you can do in the game work up to 10 times
the tool just duplicate the macro in itself, but remember that the client interrupt the macros anytime you click something so many loops may be pointless :D