• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easy things to hunt!

BreighGL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Are there any stand alone spawns of .... say ogre lords! or arctic ogre lords that dont have other spawn attached to it e.g. i went to my AOL rune and there was a crimson drake ... like.... arrghghghgh cant deal!!!

And i know from a few years ago they changed the dungeons so the normal OLs will not be easy to get to... was that the bottom level in Despise?

And years ago they changed the elder gazer room, i recalled in and died!

Is there anything for a scaredy cat o.0

Anything in ilsh thats not super crazy but if it spawns a paragon a pansy could handle it... i think i tried the earth ele dungeon because the paras were easy!

Any suggestions!!

Yes - it has been a while!!!

Tx!

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Despise has been completely changed, so the Ogre Lords you remember on the island, are no more. If you go to Ice Dungeon you can find a single arctic ogre lord by itself and that is the best spot. Also Ice Fiends are a good area, there are usually 2 that spawn in that part of Ice Dungeon. There is also a dungeon in Haven that has Ogre Lords, Lizardmen and Earth Elementals, it is a good starting point. I recommend joining a guild that has a lot of returning players and new players so you can get back into the groove of things :)