• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Eastern Abyss House !

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Howdy Citizens of Siege Perilous ! Probably most of you already saw that there was a change at the Eastern Abyss House but anyway i'm here to announce that the Eastern Abyss House is full operative again after a bit of renovation !
Here you'll find a couple of pics to show you all services that you can find at the house. All are public so feel free to use them !

Abysshouse1.JPG

Abysshouse2.JPG

The house is public and all can use it but remember always the golden rule that we apply to our public houses: no kill or steal inside the house or you'll get a ban ! These kind of houses are a service for the shard so i think it's good for all keep peace inside them !
And as last, i want thank you Baby Doll because she left to the shard a great access for the abyss ! I hope to see you again around the shard !

See you !

Last edited: