• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Easter Carrots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I dunno what I missed the forums were down

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
For my own sanity and for the sanity of the bidders involved, once the ten minute rule is in play, all bids must be in 5 mil increments. I'm not doing this to be greedy, but to try to keep the accounting / spreadsheet activity somewhat sane on this auction :) My fault for trying to auction 54 items that primarily have a 1 mil up bid... lesson learned on my end!
Forums went down. What are the rules?

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, conveniently, the forums went down for everyone from 10:52 till a few minutes ago. I have ICQ's open from many of you right now. Will post in a few minutes what will be happening next.

SugaBrat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Im not sure whats going on but I bid 5m over on whatever I was outbid on cause forms dropped!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well, conveniently, the forums went down for everyone from 10:52 till a few minutes ago. I have ICQ's open from many of you right now. Will post in a few minutes what will be happening next.
Totally was going to get my bids in too. I don't know what's fair at this point. Glad they went down for everyone and not just me.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine went down from 10:52 right after my bid and it was back up by 11:01.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Mine went back up and then back down again until 12 after

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just run it for another day WootSauce I think we can all agree that'd be fairest to everyone.

SugaBrat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Flutter did you see a error user when you tried to pull forms appear on the forms? I wish I would have copied it because it appeared to me like it was hacked crashed.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Flutter did you see a error user when you tried to pull forms appear on the forms? I wish I would have copied it because it appeared to me like it was hacked crashed.
No I'm using Chrome so I just got a regular timeout message. They were down though, you, myself, and thefloof can attest to that. I even ran it through http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ just to be sure.

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were down :(
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well this has been a clusterfudge of an auction. To be clear, stratics was "down" for the last 15 or so minutes of the auction. I am going to repost this auction with an end date of Tuesday night, 10pm. I am going to start it off from where I last updated the OP with bids. I will edit this post with the link to the new auction. Truly sorry for the problems with this auction.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well this has been a clusterfudge of an auction. To be clear, stratics was "down" for the last 15 or so minutes of the auction. I am going to repost this auction with an end date of Tuesday night, 10pm. I am going to start it off from where I last updated the OP with bids. I will edit this post with the link to the new auction. Truly sorry for the problems with this auction.
Perfect thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.