• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easter Baskets !!

• Thread starter Dark Angel XXXX
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dark Angel XXXX

Got my Easter Basket yesterday and was wondering if there is a list of items that you can receive from them.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe you could tell us where the baskets are?

B

Beer_Cayse

ya gots ta go follow the questing ... start with Raleigh outside Tram W. Brit healer. ask "hint" and properly answer that question he will direct you from there.

you want we should spoil all the fun for you?

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"the answer goes great on a pizza" is this suppose to be a question?
Yes, then you just say what you think the answer should be and once you reach the correct answer he will give you another hint as to where to go next.

I probably looked like a fool sitting there throwing out pizza toppings until the right one was said lol

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, then you just say what you think the answer should be and once you reach the correct answer he will give you another hint as to where to go next.

I probably looked like a fool sitting there throwing out pizza toppings until the right one was said lol
cool,I was afraid it was sort of "april folls" left over.
thanks.I am never any good at guessing games.

B

Beer_Cayse

yes. respond with the proper ingredient (and it ain't "cheese") he will then tell you what' to do next.

B

Beer_Cayse

er, you weren't alone. I even tried 'sardines' until I got it!

hint: sardines is incorrect as is cheese.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not sure if I am doing this right, they do not say anything unless I say "hint". Is there supposed to something else to the questions? If so, how do you get the questions?

Without anything else, I am stuck now :( (though my guess is it probably isnt that hard, my brain has just taken a vacation lol)

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Im out of the running for a basket :( I dont have a char that is really skilled enough to go get the next clue :(

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I give up for now,I have tried everything I can thing of,I know there is something I didn't say yet.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering if it was the same location as other shards

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok with help I was able to get to the basket,but now I can not pick it up and when I double click it I get a message "you can not use that".

Is there only a certain amount given each day?

D

Dark Angel XXXX

I tried to get another Easter Basket this am for one of my other chars on a different account and everything went fine till I got to the basket, doubled clicked it and also received the message *you can not use that*. I left EM Pallando a message on Lake Austin EM forum but as yet have not received a reply, I am thinking the quest is already over:(...
If the quest is not over I will help with getting you a Easter basket...Just yell out in chat for me or one of my other chars, Arwen RivenMyst or Cherri....

S

StifledArgument

Oh lord I hope it's not over, I have been so busy I haven't gotten to log in for 2 days...GAH!

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wondering if it was the same location as other shards
Not all shards are in the same location. Chessy and Cats were each in a EM designed dungeon type area and I think it was Atl that I was on and that one was in Ilsh.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah just curious cause i did the quest on origin and it was in ilsh

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The way the EM announced it, it shouldn't be over already.

However, it's possible the two small client patches yesterday could have glitched it.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Me thinking the quest is over :(
I tried again yesterday now the Easter Basket you double click on is not there anymore...
Also, does anyone know if the Easter Basket replinishes???...So far mine has not and has been two days now :(...or is there something I need to use to get it to replinish?

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me thinking the quest is over :(
I tried again yesterday now the Easter Basket you double click on is not there anymore...
Man, that is a bummer. It took me awhile to get help to be able to get to the Tarethan Keep.

By this quote, he says until further notice, but there wasnt any notice, and since he said take your time, I wouldmn figure it would be over in only 4 days

Event Date:Beginning today, April 12th.
Event Duration:Until further notice, so take your time and good luck!
He also said in the post to email if there are any issues, has anyone emailed him yet? Maybe he doesnt check the forums every day?

Also, does anyone know if the Easter Basket replinishes???...So far mine has not and has been two days now :(...or is there something I need to use to get it to replinish?
They do not replenish :sad2:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The phrasing of the announcement indicated it would last several days, but it appears to have quit working in less than 24 hours - specifically, when the patches were applied to the client on Tuesday, to fix some issues with the SA house quests.

I sent a PM to Pallando, asking for clarification, and to see about fixing it.

UOLAPlayer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as posting spoilers, please use the Spoiler tags over on the right as you make a post (next to the Youtube tag icon). That way people can decide what hints they will read.

I really don't like riddles, so I used google and searched on a few key words. This worked well for me.

I would just post the riddles, but I don't really remember them. If someone's stuck on one, please post it here and use the spoiler tags. Someone will probably know/remember the answer to it.

E

Elektra Rose

I have to say I am not real impressed with this I was able to get one basket but due to my kiddo having a ball game I had to leave early that day and now I cant get more!

Hopefully it will get fixed or someone can tell us something soon!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

The Easter Basket quest is over !!! :(
You can read more about it on the EM Event Moderator forum for Lake Austin ....

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn, oh well. did we get any carrots like the other shards?

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just think it was a cheap tactic to skip easter day and "plug" in the event on a weekday when most people work.

But hey at least I went to an area I haven't been in long time though.