• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

easiest path

Tectop

Journeyman
Returning player still trying to get use to all the new stuff. What is the best path to the dragon lair.

Thanks in advance

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stygian Dragon?

There are two routes which are both pretty fast. The one I have highlighted in red is from the abyss house (if you can get there on your shard) and the other from the main entrance.

Tectop

Journeyman
Stygian Dragon?

There are two routes which are both pretty fast. The one I have highlighted in red is from the abyss house (if you can get there on your shard) and the other from the main entrance.

Thanks very much for the detailed map This will help alot

Tectop

Journeyman
Dquestion t: 2674549 said:
Stygian Dragon?

Thmapping are two routes which are both pretty fast. The one I have highlighted in red is from the abyss house (if you can get there on your shard) and the other from the main entrance.

One more question ,what kind of map you showing me on? Is that a mmapping program i can run with U.O, been looking for one. Thanks again for your help

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
You can use UO Cartographer but that map looks like the EC (enhanced client) map.