• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Support = Endless Agony

G

What a pain in the rear end. I tried to buy legacy tokens on the game codes site only to receive the same "processing error" over and over and over. For two weeks I have tried. I needed the stupid tokens so that I could get soul stones becasue i used my rewards on LA prior to coming to Siege. So after spending 20 minutes jumping through menus to get to a live person, I had to spend 5 minutes trying to get them to put the right username in their computer because they couldnt understand english. I even spelled it phonetically for them. Then I get transfered to another person and spend 20 minutes trying to get my order through. Man I got a head ache now. No wonder people quit this game. the support from EA sucks and cant get a dev to even answer yes or no on a simple question like RoT. Some days I wonder if it is worth it.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Post this on uhall, i never try to call them now, even if i have to email and wait 2 weeks for a response. Not worth the headache. Back when AoS launched I needed to get a code from them for a robe and i got an Indian person. I had to listen to the code SOOOO many times cause of how poor his english was and how heavy his accent was.

G

That was the same probalem I had. only i had to tell them my login name 6 times.

G

I guess I have been lucky. I have always had good luck with them. Getting through isn't too bad if you listen to the menu and keep trying other.

G

Phone support is a nightmare.

Even though the UO Game Code Store claims that you can buy tokens over the phone, last I checked, the option that the site says to use doesn't even exist.
The only way I was ever able to get through was to use the re-open your account option, or some such.
And if you press the wrong button, you are pretty much SOL, because you can't get back to the main menu.

I wonder if the Club Pogo support is just as bad.

G

Sadly, it is true. The way EA runs the game is quite pitiful.