• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA? REALLY?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF.

You have the west bridge in depsise just fine. it works. You can teleport, target people, it's a normal tile. When you fix west bridge, you completely **** up the east bridge.

I don't get it, but you continue to confuse me.

I've paid to play your game for so long, but tonight I scout despice and you managed to completely screw the bridge up. So I switch shards to check the next one. And this one is even more ****ed up than the last one.

I get stuck on a tile, killed by oranges. I page for help. This is the response.

Why don't you fix your **** and I wont have to use profanity?

long story short, fix the bridges, its not that hard.

ingsmsico

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just another reason people are quitting the game, and we all know this thread will be censored by UO Stratics just like mine have been regarding UOAM. Censorship has always been a problem with UO for 10+ years and will always be a problem.

I love how he gives insulting message "Thanks for playing Ultima Online and happy hunting!" after giving you a direct threat. That GM should be fired.

EA should be ashamed, to say the least.

M

maroite

Lol... using profanity with the GMs is never helpful.

Considering the fact that the GMs most likely have nothing to do with the devs...

Also, UOAM hasn't been updated in 4 years. The EC incoorporates a lot of what UOAM has. Is it EAs fault that you refuse to give the EC a chance?

Maybe if more people did, they would add guild tracking to the EC. . .

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always find that a rude, or nasty letter never gets you very far. I have asked for help 2 times in the last month or so. Both times GM's came out and helped me.

I think they are doing a much better job lately.

Tom

E

Eyes of Origin

I sent a pretty nasty messege too, but didnt get the response you did Lynk, the GM just showed up and removed me from under the tiles.. regardless, a fix is needed.. the least they could've done is posted saying there was something about them being messed up till the publish goes live for everyone. A lil warning???
Didnt mean to start a new thread, I just dont always read the threads before I post.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a thread on this earlier today. But in UO stratics fashion, it was deleted.

This sort of thing needs to be release with a publish to all shards so this sort of thing doesnt happen

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
WTF.

You have the west bridge in depsise just fine. it works. You can teleport, target people, it's a normal tile. When you fix west bridge, you completely **** up the east bridge.

I don't get it, but you continue to confuse me.

I've paid to play your game for so long, but tonight I scout despice and you managed to completely screw the bridge up. So I switch shards to check the next one. And this one is even more ****ed up than the last one.

I get stuck on a tile, killed by oranges. I page for help. This is the response.

Why don't you fix your **** and I wont have to use profanity?

long story short, fix the bridges, its not that hard.
lol There's actually two stuck spots there. I got stuck twice. I have no earthly idea what they were thinking. What's funny is the first time I got stuck I got out because I waited till the spawn was done and had someone come res me and bring me a teleport scroll. I got the response from the "help im stuck" page (apparently you cant use help stuck in dungeons anymore) and the GM tells me that it's obvious I am not stuck and to not page anymore....
Thing is I canceled the page when I got "unstuck" before the GM "Arrived". It's not my fault the system is buggy and they didn't get the canceled page.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a thread on this earlier today. But in UO stratics fashion, it was deleted.

This sort of thing needs to be release with a publish to all shards so this sort of thing doesnt happen
Well yeah, we don't need multiple threads saying basically the same thing on the same board.

S

Splup

How about using titles that actually tell what the thread is about :bored:

But yeap, tbe bridges are Badly broken now.

R

RavenWinterHawk

FYI

Use this next time:

I am very angry and upset. The bridge is not working and I was killed. I need help. This is an issue that needs to be addressed. I find it frustrating.

You can do it. Use your words. Youll get better results.

C

CatLord

or stay in the middle of the bridge... works great there...
(I died too and took someone with me... she was trapped hehe)

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regarding getting help and getting censored (in UO, on stratics, in any other game or forum), what Raven said.

Most of the times, using profanities do not get you anywhere. In fact, half the times, you get treated worse. Like the GM response in the OP.

Try it with a waiter, and you'd better not eat what he serves you next :D

I know you are pissed as hell, but when you are requesting for something and don't want to be brushed off, refrain from being obtrusive. Short concise sentences that convey that you mean business works best.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, under your name it says UO content editor, and right off the bat, you do the kiddie tough guy thing by stating, "wtf"................I can't even read the rest of your rant, due to the behavioral level displayed.

Growing up and acting like a mature person helps too.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Test Center Despise bridges work like, well, how they are supposed to.

No stuck spots, bridges still there. Can field both sides perfectly. No idea why they cant implement those bridges onto prodo shards. But I really don't like how they did Despise now... I miss the bridges.

T

Tazar

This one seems to be because we have half of the programming - the patch - but not the publish. From the results on test center, I think we'll be fine once published to the production shards.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, under your name it says UO content editor, and right off the bat, you do the kiddie tough guy thing by stating, "wtf"................I can't even read the rest of your rant, due to the behavioral level displayed.

Growing up and acting like a mature person helps too.

Getting Devs that have their **** together helps a lot more.

Quick! Someone find a mod to sweep this under the carpet before people realize how ****ty this game really is and quit!

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im hoping what they did to the west bridge on tc1 is what they can do for the east bridge, they just made it a land bridge instead of tiles. of course they could get on the ball and fix all bridges, most bridges i come across that havent been around since beta seem to have the same targeting issues, like the bridge to medusas alter in abyss.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI

Use this next time:

I am very angry and upset. The bridge is not working and I was killed. I need help. This is an issue that needs to be addressed. I find it frustrating.

You can do it. Use your words. Youll get better results.
Thats so ****ing Lame...

Lynks post was about 20x better than this...