• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA/Mythic Hosted Valentine Scavenger Hunt Coming 2/19 (Tues)

• Thread starter imported_Queen Mum
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>The Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt hosted by EA_Mythic is coming to Sonoma's Yew Waterfall Park on Tuesday, February 19th starting at 4pm Pacific, 6pm Central, 7pm Eastern, 3pm Alaska &amp; 1pm Hawaii.</font color=00008B>

<blockquote><hr>

Overview: Held at the Yew Waterfalls garden, the Scavenger Hunt will be held on each shard. Come join the fun, hang out with your friends, and maybe win a prize!

Yew Waterfalls

[*]Southeast of Justice Island on the Trammel facet, next to the waterfalls, a romantic garden has been carefully cultivated for the enjoyment of young couples and lonely poets alike.

[*]A new bridge spans the falls, giving unprecedented views of the shimmering cascades of water.

[*]The area is now a guard zone to protect the safety of picnickers.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color=00008B>Complete Valentine details and scavenger event schedules are posted here on UOHerald.com</font color=00008B>

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>So we (I) don't get lost ... here is how to get to the Waterfall Park in Yew