• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land's Exact Final Hour?

R

Ryder Strong

The support website says the following:

"The EA-Land servers will continue to operate and will be maintained until the sunset date. Starting August 1st at 11:35 AM GMT (3:35 AM PST), these servers will be disconnected and no players will be able to log into them. Please note that GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time."

This is confusing because we are on daylight savings time. 11:35AM GMT is 4:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Does anyone know which will actually be the right time? Has maintenance traditionally shifted with daylight savings time?

G

Gracie Nito

I'm not too confused. Daylight or Standard time means that I'll be fast asleep. :)

M

Monkeybear

all im going by is on 1st august it wont come back up after morning maint

R

Renee TSO

I cant figure that one out either however i agree with monkeybear. Ill follow that. I was assumeing that it would go down at midnight pst aug. 1st but after maintence makes more sence.

lol gracie *smiles*

By the way, ill be there no matter what time they pull the plug! I just hope i dont fall asleep at the computer lol EA will have to take TSO right out of my hands...not that they care *sigh* I just hope others join me! : )

R

Ryder Strong

Maintenance time today began at 7:35AM Eastern, 4:35AM Pacific...that's probably when we'll lose EA-Land on Friday...