• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Update for Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

ok so im sitting in tc3 skilling thought i should do something constructive like clean, then i saw choc. chip cookies on tv had to have some, so would anyone else like some homemade from choc chip cookies from scratch right out of oven?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would.. (no choc chips in it though) i dont like chocolate lol. anyways the cookie dough is so dreamy!!!!!!!!!!

Parizad, I am so glad that you have such a great sense of humor and thick skin to handle all this. you such a better person than I am. I think I would have thrown in the towel after maybe page 3. lol. Please keep us informed. I rather the game be down and informed, then the game down and have no clue as to what is happening.

Good night everyone. My pain meds are kicking in, and they only last about an hour before the pain comes back so I have an hour to get into bed and sleep before the pain returns. at least when that pain comes back, i am too tired to move! take care everyone, Good night, Pleasant dreams and TY DEV TEAM!!!

(if i do get up again tonite, i will probably read these boards again lol)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh didn't know you posted under two names that was clearly a response to Cruz Cavera but I'll make sure to remember now that you are both Parizad. lmao. You guys are all nuts. I am so glad your mothers carried you for nine months so that you can all refer to a caring womans concerns for someone being attacked on a post as a simple depression or time of the month rant. I know if I were your mother I'd be so proud that that is how you view woman. I am glad that his sexist comment all amused you. Your mothers should be proud and to all the woman commending that comment I am glad you still prefer to be referred to as a woman who does not have a mind but simply express your opinions based on your mood or whether your having your period that month. Way to go Ladies roflmao

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you keep talking about my mother? She doesn't talk about you...

I

imported_Renee TSO

I would *twitch* LOVE some cookies! Im still waiting for my rum and coke tho. *glaires* When will the cookies be done?

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Just read your original post....You're right, you didn't ask what we wanted you to do. My apologies. But to be fair, if you didn't want our opinions, you shouldn't have posted your original post the way you did. It would've avoided a lot of flames. You should've just done what you were going to all along and posted a post to that effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying I shouldn't have given you guys the courtesy of a heads up and just surprised it on you all at the last minute? So you're saying that it would have been best to spend the last 3-4 hours dodging the questions of why the city is offline and not keeping you guys informed? Is that what you're saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! Once again I'm being misunderstood! Ok, in English...I like you. Really I do. No, I do not think you should've avoided questions for the past 3-4 hrs. What I DO think is that you should've said something to the effect that "There has been a money exploit. We are fixing it, so therefore EA will be offline until it is fixed." Nowhere should you have mentioned choices 1 or 2...Simply because those involved in the exploit would most definitely vote for choice 1 and those of us not involved would've opted for choice #2. That way we could've all gone about our lives today instead of being on the boards waiting for the city to come back up. I also think that you, as an employee of EA, should be professional and not be rude to certain posters.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

When will ea land be back up does everybody know?

[/ QUOTE ]

When enough posters suffer from a heart attack, high blood pressure, or any various medical syndrome induced by stupidity.

G

wow... ok i have been reading all night too &lt; while i watched tv&gt; and am amazed at what ppl are saying... THIS IS A GAME PEOPLE!!! yes there are real ppl behind the sims.. as real as the ppl posting here.... in this thread we were asked what we would rather.. 1 game stays closed and fixed tomorrow.. or 2 temp ban the ones who did the cheat, or received money from cheat... We were not ask to judge the players who EA needs to deal with... We should not be turning on each other and telling ppl how to live thier lives.... I once read about what Will Wright wanted this game to be.. 2 years out he wasnt happy with what had came from the ppl playing.. wonder what he thinks now.. as for Pari tellin her to turn off Stratics, I dont think she was rude at all.. I think ppl are way too addicted to this game, &lt; yes , me too&gt; that we are all waitin and itchin here... We need to all get REAL LIFES!!
I quit this game for a year, came back only to see if I could play and not be so drawn to IT that I stopped payin the attention to rl again...
So many ppl live though this game, have lost rl familes, gained too much weight sittin on our rears... to make pizza, or to watch our sims skill hours on end... for what? ok i want my tree back.... but still~
just somthing else that has bugged me since i read it... a shop owner writing that she coulda made cheated money.. WHILE ASLEEP! Stopping the time out.. that is cheatting ~ Why should shops that cheat be left alone.. so many lil shops out there that dont cheat.. if the bigger shops can cheat, how are anyone else gonna be able to get ahead the right way..
ok.. i had my say.. it would do nthin but let me rest well tonight...NIGHT all
oh wait..
the dev team.. what kind of RL do they have? and how much rl money is this cheat gonna cost? with over time, and loss of time away from work for them..
I do ty dev for bf sim, cant ait to play her.. but i will, and not freak out couse I cant play..

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Oh didn't know you posted under two names that was clearly a response to Cruz Cavera but I'll make sure to remember now that you are both Parizad. lmao. You guys are all nuts. I am so glad your mothers carried you for nine months so that you can all refer to a caring womans concerns for someone being attacked on a post as a simple depression or time of the month rant. I know if I were your mother I'd be so proud that that is how you view woman. I am glad that his sexist comment all amused you. Your mothers should be proud and to all the woman commending that comment I am glad you still prefer to be referred to as a woman who does not have a mind but simply express your opinions based on your mood or whether your having your period that month. Way to go Ladies roflmao

[/ QUOTE ]
Umm..What? Me and Parizad are the same person? Wow someone has issues. Danny, where's that xanax at?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm happy that you informed us everyday about everything in EAland about updates or whatever the cause.

I'm just totally disgusted how the community is right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen This community pulled together yesterday for the AV merge, and it was great now that BF Merged and there's a money bug people start to freak out about not playing one night! Give me a Friggen Break some people have no lives but to bash the Great Staff that works hard for us and updates us all the time! OMG Some people are just loosers, Bashers=Loosers on this Forum!

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Umm..What? Me and Parizad are the same person? Wow someone has issues. Danny, where's that xanax at?

[/ QUOTE ]

*passes sine xanex to cruz*

Don't tell anyone where you got it!

S

SwtGoddess

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

When will ea land be back up does everybody know?

[/ QUOTE ]

When enough posters suffer from a heart attack, high blood pressure, or any various medical syndrome induced by stupidity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats how they are fixxing the lag lmfao j/k love ya all

G

just pulled first batch out of oven second batch coming out in 8 mins

A

I missed the passing out of the xanax?! geeesh and I thought I was paying proper attention lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

I would.. (no choc chips in it though) i dont like chocolate lol. anyways the cookie dough is so dreamy!!!!!!!!!!

Parizad, I am so glad that you have such a great sense of humor and thick skin to handle all this. you such a better person than I am. I think I would have thrown in the towel after maybe page 3. lol. Please keep us informed. I rather the game be down and informed, then the game down and have no clue as to what is happening.

Good night everyone. My pain meds are kicking in, and they only last about an hour before the pain comes back so I have an hour to get into bed and sleep before the pain returns. at least when that pain comes back, i am too tired to move! take care everyone, Good night, Pleasant dreams and TY DEV TEAM!!!

(if i do get up again tonite, i will probably read these boards again lol)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha! Ty. I've been through worse. Remember the April Fool's joke a couple of years ago?

Sweet dreams.

We'll be here tomorrow. Be well rested to game!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stole it. Ask my sim in EAL.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

Seriously where is it? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, this chick/guy/whatever, I better never catch online.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is pizza hut still open in CA at this time? *giggles*

[/ QUOTE ]Heh... This is California! Pizza Huts are open 24/7 around here!

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Well I never expected Parizad to be rude. But that was just un-called for. Someone expresses their concern to have thread closed because of community fighting and you tell them to shut their browser. What's up with that. We are not the free players we pay a subscription to play and we go to the forums to get updates and when we express concern to have a thread closed we get the sarcasm and are treated like I child. Now if that is what the TSO community is gonna be like than I agree that I no longer would like to be a part of a community like that. That comment was uncalled for and flat out rude. Fixing Ea-land is your job, you get paid to do it. We pay to use it and our concerns apparently don't matter. Very nice indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG what the... are you talking about?????

Geeeeshhhhh
THIS is uncalled for...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually someone should've said this hours ago. Look, I like Parizad, and she's human but that doesn't give her the right to come on here and be rude. She should have to follow the same rules as the rest of us. But instead she is in here talking about rum and coke and stuff when there are obviously more important matters to tend to. I'm all for the devs communicating with us, but work on the problems first, post fun stuff later.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG....so sorry Parizad, seems your condemned if you do and condemed if you don't. Soooo glad I'm not in your shoes. Love your posts!

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Stole it. Ask my sim in EAL.

[/ QUOTE ]

no one steals my xanex and gets away with it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Caught ya. Don't think you can get away with this post.

I

imported_Renee TSO

Ooooo TWO batches! Woohoo! Dont forget the hard workers over at EA! You might have to make three batches. Btw i brought some milk to go with the cookies *smiles*

*twitchtwitch* (oooo its getting worse)

G

Cruz and Pari can't be the same person, silly! Cruz isn't old enough to vote.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Yummy, can't wait. I need a cookie and a cigarette right about now.

G

I guess that means no fun for you Parizad. Just work work work work while we all pancake that its not good enough. LOL. What ever keep up the post we all need a good laugh.

I

imported_Renee TSO

Ok now i need to move to CA if it is true that pizza hut is open 24/7 *packs bags*

A

Anarela

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are full of it TK... she is sooo nice...

Be glad I'm too busy stuffing myself with the chocolate chip cookies...
And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Yummy, can't wait. I need a cookie and a cigarette right about now.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG tell me about it.

I havent had a menthol in like... a week.

God help me.

T

TKSpeedy1

Why am I stupid? Just because I expect an EA employee to act like a professional and to stop posting stuff about rum and coke?

G

I'm not sure that anyone with a "Vote Hillary" icon has the right to talk about stupid.

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, she's not a dev. My mistake..thought she was. But still, she works for EA.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what? Janitors work in law firms too, doesn't make them a Lawyer. Would you want the guy that cleans the toilets to defend you in court, afterall , he works at the law firm, right???... My point....just b/c she works for EA, that doesn't make her a dev.

S

SwtGoddess

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I very much prefer she wasnt profesional, we get enough "no comment" and "we can not disclose that information at this time" from our government. She is just proof that she and the devs are no diffrent then us addicted, and fun lmao

G

<blockquote><hr>

OMG! Once again I'm being misunderstood! Ok, in English...I like you. Really I do. No, I do not think you should've avoided questions for the past 3-4 hrs. What I DO think is that you should've said something to the effect that "There has been a money exploit. We are fixing it, so therefore EA will be offline until it is fixed." Nowhere should you have mentioned choices 1 or 2...Simply because those involved in the exploit would most definitely vote for choice 1 and those of us not involved would've opted for choice #2. That way we could've all gone about our lives today instead of being on the boards waiting for the city to come back up. I also think that you, as an employee of EA, should be professional and not be rude to certain posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, a few things:

1. I apologize for misunderstanding you. It is not a matter of liking me. I have friends irl that I care about and I would be crushed if they didn't like me. That's not what community is all about.

2. Every Community Manager has a different style of doing things. Mine is to give you guys all of the information I can. You can choose to read only the stuff that pertains to you. Some of the information that seems unimportant to you is exactly what someone else needs. It is always best to have a lot of information out there instead of not having enough.

3. I was not being rude. I was giving advice. (Pretty good advice too, if I may say so myself.) As I said earlier, I was giving advice on what I would do and have done in the past. I have to be here. It is my job. She doesn't. Besides, if I was being rude, believe you me, there would be no doubt or even question about it. Everyone would step back and be like "Damn, that was harsh." At this rate, who knows... by 4 a.m. I may be at a point where I'm ready to shock everyone.

S

Sunflowers

*Throws cookie batter all over you*

There, that should shut you up.

You are not her boss so quit pretending you are Peter Pan.

S

SwtGoddess

<blockquote><hr>

Ok now i need to move to CA if it is true that pizza hut is open 24/7 *packs bags*

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao you can order it online too and even place an order for a later date lmfao

N

Nick6212

Well I am very appreciative, unlike some people, that you guys are working hours after your shift is supposed to end to fix everything for us.

Thank you

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the heck is with everyone and attacking Parizad? Is she not allowed to have a sense of humor? If someone can't take comments like that, I don't know how they enjoy tso. Its all a game. I think some people are losing sight of that. I'm still thrilled that Pari and all of her comrads are working so hard to keep up all updated and playing EAL. Can't we give the poor lady a break? I swear, this is more like a political race than a forum!

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Okay, a few things:

1. I apologize for misunderstanding you. It is not a matter of liking me. I have friends irl that I care about and I would be crushed if they didn't like me. That's not what community is all about.

2. Every Community Manager has a different style of doing things. Mine is to give you guys all of the information I can. You can choose to read only the stuff that pertains to you. Some of the information that seems unimportant to you is exactly what someone else needs. It is always best to have a lot of information out there instead of not having enough.

3. I was not being rude. I was giving advice. (Pretty good advice too, if I may say so myself.) As I said earlier, I was giving advice on what I would do and have done in the past. I have to be here. It is my job. She doesn't. Besides, if I was being rude, believe you me, there would be no doubt or even question about it. Everyone would step back and be like "Damn, that was harsh." At this rate, who knows... by 4 a.m. I may be at a point where I'm ready to shock everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haters will be haters... Lovers will be lovers.

I'm a lover... More people should be and calm the eff down!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Why am I stupid? Just because I expect an EA employee to act like a professional and to stop posting stuff about rum and coke?

[/ QUOTE ]

Parizad has long posted about drinks, cookies, brownies, food, etc. Even back when she was Maxis Sahara.

I dont want her to change.

Parizad, we need to get crunk and party all up and down the West Coast when you're off the clock!

Unfortunately she's always on the clock cause she's always working her ass off for unappreciative people.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

Well I am very appreciative, unlike some people, that you guys are working hours after your shift is supposed to end to fix everything for us.

Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen to that

I

imported_Renee TSO

So what happened on april fools a few years ago? I dont think i know the story

C

Cruz Cavera

Unfortunately she's always on the clock cause she's always working her ass off for unappreciative people.

[/ QUOTE ]

True dat.

G

Hillary will be a pretty dame president if i do say so myself. So, don't say anything if you don't have nothign to say at all. he has the right to have a siggy "vote hillary" all he wants

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not sure that anyone with a "Vote Hillary" icon has the right to talk about stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's a "Hillary for President" icon. Better luck next time.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Parizad has long posted about drinks, cookies, brownies, food, etc. Even back when she was Maxis Sahara.

I dont want her to change.

Parizad, we need to get crunk and party all up and down the West Coast when you're off the clock!

[/ QUOTE ]

amen to that! that is what we are all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.