• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA is getting really stupid

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I get an Email from EA that includes this line;

"If you have questions or need EA Customer Support, please reply to this email with your question included. "

OK, so I reply and this is the response I get;

"The e-mail address you have written to is unable to receive incoming messages. "

Are they confused or what? Hello? Is there anyone in there? :yell:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, I get an Email from EA that includes this line;

"If you have questions or need EA Customer Support, please reply to this email with your question included. "

OK, so I reply and this is the response I get;

"The e-mail address you have written to is unable to receive incoming messages. "

Are they confused or what? Hello? Is there anyone in there? :yell:
Hehehe, now that's hilarious :D

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda reminds me of the guy who was arrested last week for indecent exposure while in his own house.

Yup, you read correctly.

4:30 AM, guy gets up walks naked to kitchen to make coffee. In the mean time some lady is outside walking her dog. Her dog runs onto the persons property so she chases it. At this point she sees the guy naked in his kitchen and calls the cops.

The cops come and arrest him for indecent exposure, and do nothing to the lady for trespassing.