• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

E*F has a new member!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From all of us at E*F we just wanna give a big thanks to our HATERS! THANKS!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Probably BNA. they always do kiddy stuff like that.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My money would be UOCD doing that.

I only say that because I've seen them named !O! and BNA sux in the past. But, I dunno.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats childs play.
Some of my favorite tactics bye (Fans) was.

Naming a house : Fal Loots and steals from Iraq war vets while there overseas.

Pets named :Fal Hax,Fal Sux,Fal uses scripts,Fal kicks newborn kittens, Fal house hides and steals from newbies,Fal has a gm in guild (one of the more recuring and one of my personel favorites).

10 page scribbed books penned bye myself or New Thunder (to our surprise) about how we are opresive powermongers who hold the whole shard under are thumbs and how we view everyone else with hatred and contempt.

Then the cherry on top having newbie chars named after our freinds and guildmates barreling our vendor houses in Luna with 100s of barrels at a time.:thumbup1:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is lame sauce. i think its pretty gay people resort to stuff like that...