• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[E-E] Auction saturday (15th) at 7PM GMT

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As some of you might know we run a vendor mall in Tokuno. As sort of a community event we've organised an auction to sell some items. The difference between ours and regular auctions is that we only allow our guild members to sell items. And since we don't accept item submissions our auctions are less frequent.
Since we run vendors we usually don't even know who buys our stuff. An auction like this will allow us to meet some of our customers and Europa players (anyone from other shards is also welcome of course) and allow them to get a nice deal

So hereby we wanted to invite anyone to attend the auction. You might be able to pick up a very nice deal!

Items we will be offering include:
Jackal's Collar
Armor of Fortune
Crimson Cincture
Golden Melissande's Hair Dye
Character Transfer Token Set
Silverware True Rare (Server birth)
Spirit of the Totem

And 18 (25 total) more items.

Please check out our webpage for more info:
http://www.we-play.net/uo

On the webpage you can see the starting bids and where exactly the auction will take place.

The auction will take place on a 18x18 plot next to one of our vendor houses in Tokuno at 7PM GMT (UK)/ 8PM GMT+1 (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany etc.). Before the auction we will be gating from wbb and possibly Luna.

We hope to see you there! Even if you just want to see the auction, please do attend!

If you have a problem please feel free to ICQ/PM me.

G

Hi there,

As a newly fledged Auctioneer, I would like to extend the inviation from myself as well and look forward to seeing all of you on the 15th of March 2008 at 19:00 GMT, 20:00 GMT.

Please do take the time to review the auction rules located on our website ( http://www.we-play.net/uo ) prior to attending.

Constructive feedback is, as always, very welcome.

Yours,
Selina

S

SilentFoxXy

Look forward to the auction, will certainly attend, as one of your loyal daily customers I love seeing what new rares you have on the vendors each day. Nice to see Zento developing, and with such nice folks.

See you Saturday:)

Catt.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the kind words, Silber!

Just a small reminder, the auction is tomorrow evening!

G

Lovely auction, Selina, Kaj & Mal!

I'm looking forward to the next one.

K

Kayne

I would have liked to have made this one and come and reported on it but im very much busy running around being support for the tamers at Project Zoo. Hopefully next time i can make it

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We hope everyone enjoyed it!

We certainly did. The next auction is scheduled for April 5th. That's 3 weeks from now.

We hope to see you all there!

Oh and if you have any comments or suggestions, just PM me!

G

I'd just like to add a big thank you to all our customers who attended yesterday's auction. We thought it was quite a big success!

Special thanks go to Maleachi and Kaj who did an awesome job keeping the peace at the auction house and without whom I wouldn't have been able to pull this off at all.

As Kaj already mentioned, we have set the date for the next auction to be the 5th of April, Saturday in 3 weeks, same place and same time. We're going to have the auction item list up again approximately 1 week prior to the event on our website: http://www.we-play.net/uo.

Kayne, if you could make it next time, we'd be delighted!

Again, thanks to everyone, I had a lot of fun. Let's do it again!

Selina

S

SilentFoxXy

Lovely event, got a few nice bargains, well run and friendly, roll on the next one. Well done to all concerned