• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Dying to start

R

Rocklin

After reading about the new dye system I have decided to begin working on dyes for myself. I have a large home that I customized to handle a large amount of plant space.

My question is, how do I begin? Should I go out and start killing bogglings and doing th e seed quests? How do I go out and gather alot of seeds. Basically, where to I start?

M

mjolnir131

The NH boglings are a great place to start,you will get one seed of four different colors,this gives you a base to work from.The plain seeds make plain plant pigment and plain baskets except for the wigwammy one which is a grayish. Then do the seed quest
If just doing it for dyes getting a green snake plant seed is a must as well so you can get into the 5th hive.

I consider alchemy a must as buying the pots get pricey real fast.

have fun