• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dying in the abyss

frostbolt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is there a healer somewhere in the abyss that can rez me should i die? ive been doing auto unstuck everytime i die in the abyss because i cant find a healer anywhere

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
if you go to the tree of life and click on it it will give you a seed then where ever in the abyss you plant the seed is where you will be rezzed with all your things (usable once per day i think)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fountain also resses you down there, the one that you toss the luck coins in

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you die in the Underworld, as an alternative to rezzing at the lucky fountain back by the spiders and goblins, you can also rez at the tombstone right inside the main entrance, near the guards. I think you can tithe gold there as well. There also seem to be ankhs now on all shards in the big ankh-shaped room that you must go through in the Underworld to get to Tyball's Shadow. Maybe they also work for rezzing/tithing...I have never checked.

If you die on the east side of the Abyss, I believe there might be a place to rez (an ankh??) near the Stygian Dragon's lair. (I could just be remembering that from the beta, however.) There are also a few wandering healers near the entrance to the Tomb of Kings. You might have to head back towards the Royal City to spot one of them and sometimes they seem to be walking in the snow on top of the hill that covers the Tomb of Kings. There's also an NPC in one of the Holy City buildings just south of the Tomb of Kings with the word "Healer" in his title, but the majority of those NPCs don't seem to do anything at all so I'm not sure he actually "works" as a true healer or is being saved for some in-game event or quest we haven't seen yet.

Edited to add:

You could also run to one of the champ spawn areas and rez at the ankhs set up to the side of each of those areas. It's Fel rule-set but I don't know how many people actually do those spawns on most shards, especially if you're on during the day.

D

DarkVoid

If I die in the section of the abyss where you have to teleport across because of getting dragged down by the tangling vines (?) to the ground underneath the pillars, how am I supposed to get out of that area and back up onto the top section if I'm a ghost down there?

C

Cruxshadow

if you go to the south western part of that area, you can pathfind your way back up top. then you just need to run around unil you hit one of those rez spots.