• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DxDiag problem

D

Dylonx5

I preordered WAR from gamestop a few days ago and just got around to signing up for Beta. I went to the website and filled out the information. When i went to verify my email i was asked to submit my DxDiag as part of the verification process. I have followed all of the instructions but whenever I click submit, my page never changes. It sits on the same screen unable to move and I eventually have to Control Alt Delete out. What am I doing wrong?

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you don't need to use the beta center if you have your preorder codes.

go to: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

Create a new master account, or open an existing one if you are a DAoC player.

Create a Warhammer game account

Enter your preorder codes.

Follow the directions to finish it out.

Once you have entered in all your preorder codes you will be given access to the open beta, headstart, etc once they become available.

hope that helps.