• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DVI - Thomas Bryce - Anyone who X-fers often..

L

Limlight

Could you pick up a pair of White Demon Bone legs for me on Europa the next time you are on that shard. I can pay you a fee for getting it to me.

Whatever....someone let me know if you can help. Thanks

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you pick up a pair of White Demon Bone legs for me on Europa the next time you are on that shard. I can pay you a fee for getting it to me.

Whatever....someone let me know if you can help. Thanks
Would be good to mention what shard you are on ;).

I will be going EU -> LS sometime this week, due to the festival.

L

Limlight

Alas, I am on Atlantic....You go to LS Bryce?

Kaj could pick something up and give it to you. It is most likely going to cost 100-200k on Europa...so if someone could pick it up there and and then they could get a 100k fee and then I would pay another 100k for the next middle man. lol

I dont want to buy two transfer tokens for something so small...lol

L

Limlight

Vlad...I noticed you need Wall Candles...I actually have a few here on Atlantic....

They are going for 3-5 million per....interested?

I might also take you up on that offer...