• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[DVI] Rare Traders Hub

D

DVI

I am proud to announce that we will now be accepting vendors as of today on the first two active hubs located on Atlantic & Pacific.

Vendors at each hub will be available for a minimum of a 1 week rental, and for a maximum time period that each individual decides on their own.

The cost for vendors is as follows:

Platform - 250k/week
All others - 125k/week

The reason for the change to charge for vendors is to assist in costs for running the hubs, providing the transfers at discounted rates, and being able to offer various player run events in the future and prizes for said events.

Also, the first 5 people on each shard to request a vendor will be receive it for free for as long as they chose to maintain it.

More info for the transfer schedule will be made available in the next few days.

[DVI]

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill take a vendor on atlantic please, ICQ me at 414 002 161

Thanks

Thunderz

EDIT*** I hope the vendor requests are forum based only so there is no favourtism from you saying x, y and z PM'd or ICQ me before you posted.... sorry!!

I freeking hate sellers who do that, put an item up for sale and say "SORRY" got a pm before you posted you said you'd buy it.....

Thunderz

D

DVI

Any private vendor placements I may have made will not effect the promotional vendors.

D

DVI

1. Thunderz yes you have a vendor.

2. Wootsauce what shard please?

3. RC, I'm assuming atl? Also, my apologies for not responding to your pm.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will take one on ATL and one on PAC, if they are available.

Thanks!

D

DVI

indeed they are, but not right now as im in desperate need of sleep...

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ATL for me if theres room DVI. I wont be available today(5/3) but 5/4 I will be.

Let me know!

D

DVI

Well since this has inadvertently found its way here, i might as well use it to spread the word.

for those that dont know im opening trading hubs on 1 shard from each uo american time zone, east, central and west

atlantic, great lakes and pacific

the first and third are now open and accepting vendors. the vendors should preferably ones selling rare items although if there are other items of a non rare nature mixed in that is alright as well.

more importantly though in the next couple of weeks we will be bringing the 2nd service online, which is discounted transfers to any other shard we have a active hub on. What that means is if you have an item or items you need moved to pacific from atlantic, or great lakes to pacific we will transport them for you for a significantly reduced cost over what you would normally pay for a token on your own.

[DVI]

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Thank you for the Sticky on this. It seriously deserves it. Great Job DVI!!!!

D

DVI

As promised here is the schedule for the shipment service we will be offering.

As the only two active hubs are currently Atlantic & Pacific the schedule will be subject to changes and adjustments as new locations are added.

All transfers will occur on Sunday, which I will be viewing as the last day of the week, at 5pm EST. Some weeks may run earlier or later due to changes to my schedule, any changes will be made public with as much advance warning as possible.

Also, please be aware that there will be a minimum number of 5 participants required for a transfer to occur. In the event that the minimum number is not met, the transfer will be rescheduled for the following week to allow more players to sign up, or a slightly higher rate can be paid by those with reservations. The cost per individual will be 5m, and the maximum number of items per player will be 150. For anyone wishing to transfer more than 150 items a slightly higher fee can be paid.

If you have questions, please contact me via ICQ [247-299-718] or PM me.

May

Week 1 [May 17th-May 23rd]
Atlantic >>> Pacific

Week 2 [May 24th - May 30]
Pacific >>> Atlantic

June

Week 3 [May 31st - June 6th]
Atlantic >>> Pacific

Week 4 [June 7th - June 13th]
Pacific >>> Atlantic

Week 5 [June 14th - June 20th]
Atlantic >>> Pacific