• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungon Of Points = Exodus

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exodus Dungon Ilshenar for the win....
Just got my set of Luck Jewlery took me Rune bug and Lived down there all weekend...
(4 days of casual bug stomping and Kindleing Camping...)

Take food though seems the creatures there drain your pets Happyness fast...

L

Lord Drakelord

Exodus Dungon Ilshenar for the win....
Just got my set of Luck Jewlery took me Rune bug and Lived down there all weekend...
(4 days of casual bug stomping and Kindleing Camping...)

Take food though seems the creatures there drain your pets Happyness fast...
Cool, I assume you were turning in arties from paragons for 500 pts each? Or did you purchase it straight off from a Luna Vendor?

I been doing xsharding, 150k in points for 6 runs to Casca on thier shard, then 6 runs from them on Sonoma. Takes about an hour, two accounts that is 300k in points there when you trade. Use the holiday trade forum, or the traders' forum at stratics for contacts if you go that way.

FYI, on Formosa, there is no need for passwords to reach casca there, you run pass where the first scroll should be till you can run no further [always due north] casca will meet you there, I even had two Neebs make it all the way alive from Brit Moongate. Was so glad to see that run being I been running the other with "masteropenthydoor painless operation safety in numbers resistance is futile concerto" in the ready mode.

S

SeaCaptain

I would like to get me at least one of the suits. Be running around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not 1 single artifact out of about 50 paragon overseers, i just went to see how long it would take to get all i needed for the set in a single try...
i am done with turn ins for the most part i may go back to wisp for a while though...
I dont buy anything from luna... Matter of fact i rarely buy any thing at all vs going out and getting one for free..

V

Vyrquenox

Not 1 single artifact out of about 50 paragon overseers, i just went to see how long it would take to get all i needed for the set in a single try...
i am done with turn ins for the most part i may go back to wisp for a while though...
I dont buy anything from luna... Matter of fact i rarely buy any thing at all vs going out and getting one for free..
well just look at it this way, most exodus minions have 2 power crystals. that's the same amount of points as a minor arti. Whoop. Just 2400 power crystals for a suit.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats true, to be honest though i did not mess with them as they like to eat bugs hehe.
i went down into the depths and cleared an area out of everything but 2 overseers. i only killed them 1 PC per over seer with the ocasinal Clockwork, but i left a lot of them down there. i was after the PC...artis would have been nice but i think something is messed up there, because i get more atifacts from pixie spawns and shadow wisps hehe...