• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungeon Crawling Anyone?

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been thinking lately and looking at all the rune books at the library and I wonder how many people even know some of these dungeons. There is all the normal dungeons Shame, Ice, Deceit, Wrong, etc.

There are also other dungeons that used to be frequented when I first started like the Blood dungeon in Spirit and the Wisp Dungeon in Honesty. Not to mention Juka city and such.

There is so much to look at and fight, Kaldun dungeon, Valor Dungeon. Perhaps we should do dungeon crawls once in a while. Doom dungeon is always challenging I'm sure.

Any one have any suggestions on how to go about putting it together? Let's hear some opinions...? Maybe we can get the EMs involved as well :)

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want to bring people back into dungeons? Get rid of artifacts, insurance, and trammel.

hazrad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dungeons are just soooooo the same ol'. UO is the same old stuff it essentially was in 1997. Many changes but fundamentally still the same thing. What keep you people around for so long?

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The people keep me around, the game not so much.

Im game for a dungeon crawl. They arent as challenging as they used to be though being that u can solo one to the end, and I agree with bobmac except for the trammel part :), but would be fun to do still here and there.

This is the start of putting it together, give us a date n time.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wasn't here at the very begining of UO so I missed alot, however, there is always new players here and there that have never seen some of these places. Also alot of older players rarely visit the old places. I always hear things like "I'm bored" or "There is nothing to do" Here is the thing. Life it self is repeticious. We do the same mondain things day after day but once in a while we find new ways to do old things and in that we find pleasure. All I am saying really is let new people know there is more out there then just want we do lately.

Yes I agree with alot of what you all say. The game is stale to a point and people is what keeps us here. But instead of sitting around bored why not go and fight anything. When was the last time any one fought a paragon Succubi or even a paragon Ancient Wryn? If you ask why should you I would say why not... Beats sitting around bored :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well of course you do, Kulder ;)

set it up, Demon Wind, call the dungeon and the day/time..... even if just a few show up, I'll bet you'll have a ball

I know that most have templates/suits that will get them thru just about any of the ancient dungeons...... I am not one of them rolleyes: can take just about any of the me's and will likely get dead at the bottom of Despise on the ogre lord island, so yeah, I still get a bit of rush.... and the second level in Wrong?? won't last a minute!! LOL