• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dull Copper Cu Sidhe Looking For Responsible Owner

W

Whinemaker

It's not neon, won't fetch you much attention when bank-sitting, but it rates 4.2 and should make a decent pet to go hunting with.

HP 591 (Max at 600?)
Str 602 (Max at 612?)
Dex/Stam 75 (Can be trained up to 125)
Int/Mana 267

Physical Resist 59/65
Fire Resist 45/45
Cold Resist 84/85
Poison Resist 42/50
Energy Resist 85/85
Total 315/330 (-15)

Untrained.

It's free. Only thing I ask for is that you're not taking it in with re-selling in mind.
If you feel guilty for taking freebies just give me a "donation" that you feel is fair for it.
I'll keep the cu for a day or two, if no one responds to this post by Saturday afternoon or so it's a goner.

If you're interested leave a note here AND send me a PM as well please.

The Shard's Pacific.

C

Connor_Graham

Hell, that's much better than the blue one I currently have. I'd love to have it! I'll even give you the blue one I'm currently using to resell as it's already halfway or more trained up.

W

Whinemaker

Hi thanks guys...

LittleSkyWalker: Check your PM please!

Connor: Sorry but LittleSkyWalker has beaten you by about 50 minutes or so in posting a response, so I'll get in touch with him first. I've also sent you a PM... maybe we could work something out to find you a Cu you want.

Cheers.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Connor: Sorry but LittleSkyWalker has beaten you by about 50 minutes or so in posting a response, so I'll get in touch with him first. I've also sent you a PM... maybe we could work something out to find you a Cu you want.
Haha. *Thinks about spellweaving scroll rarity.*