• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DSFASFA housing also counts as EA-owned

• Thread starter T_Amon_from_work
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

T_Amon_from_work

I emailed the person named in the Herald link and she responded that she would be most willing to take in any list of housing where the owner is "dsfasfa". For LA/Tram thats over 200 small stone towers.

For those not knowing, "dsfasfa" housing was a promotional thing on LA, perhaps other shards. Trammel for all that we can find, all were small stone towers. These have never been occupied, have no loot drops that IDOCers would miss - but are EA-owned.

Soooo, if you are NOT on LA and see housing like this owned by dsfasfa, note the coord of the house sign and turn it in!

J

Jeremy

I *think* we have all of those coords - 200 or so of them - but send 'em if you like. We want to make them go away too!

T

T_Amon_from_work

I *think* we have all of those coords - 200 or so of them - but send 'em if you like. We want to make them go away too!
Yup - that's about right! When I send it in I will note she may already have the list.

Thanks!