• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Druids with Daggers

B

Bo Riddler

So last night in guild chat, I asked how long has a Druid been able to wield a dagger?

The response I got was you can't. Only staves and Maces. So I look again at the blue dagger I'm holding that dropped in SM.

"Yes, Druids can hold daggers," I told them.

"My main is a 70 Druid and no you cannot hold daggers," is one reply I got. Since we were both in Org I walked over to him and showed him the dagger I was wielding.

"When did they change that?" is all he asked.

How long have Druids been able to use daggers?

Bo

G

As far as I've known, as long as you train up, you can use Daggers. I mean.....some of the nicests nature bonus spells are on daggers....

Now we cannot use wands or guns or bows....bows i think is silly IMHO

X

Xandalmos

Nor Swords......at least they wont train me for them......

My main is 70 NE Hunter, and they cant use maces of any kind......makes no sense to me at all.....