• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Druids Glade

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As some of you may know, I have been working with our EM to have a version of the old Grove of the Second Order (Druids Glade) which sits in Felluca created on the Trammel side. The project has been approved, and I am now gathering items. While I have the fountain, trees, flowers and such, we will be in need of a great many short hedges. If you have any that you would be willing to donate to the cause, or even sell to me, please post a reply here or contact me on the boards or ICQ 312213645.

This is a wonderful bit of history that we can all share in once built, and perhaps some would like to visit the original glade in Felluca.

Thank you

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I would like to visit it....I am very fascinated by townships and homes and old event places and landmarks

Bruce

Adventurer
I only have 4 available growing spots at the moment, and I filled them with short hedges for you. Also, I put 12 seeds in your mailbox just in case you have space to plant them.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to visit it....I am very fascinated by townships and homes and old event places and landmarks
Jaden I will lock the rune to the Druids Glade in Felluca down on the steps of the Knights Rest. It is in the blue rune book on the steps closest to the sign. I also put the rune to Kent's Last Pint in there as well. Some great Yew, and really, shard history there.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Jaden I will lock the rune to the Druids Glade in Felluca down on the steps of the Knights Rest. It is in the blue rune book on the steps closest to the sign. I also put the rune to Kent's Last Pint in there as well. Some great Yew, and really, shard history there.

Thanks Aedon