• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Druid Forums

• Thread starter Jawnee Bravoh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

Jawnee Bravoh

Welcome to the druid class discussion forums. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

K

Karinya

first druid to have a sig that works and name in the sig ?? Mahaha

J

Jabari[KS]

Hehe Karinya... Siriatha used to work. Not sure what happened to it. I sure hope the orcs didn't get her. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

K

Karinya

hehe,

I hope them ulgy things did not get her ... I agree with you fully!!

S

Switt

Hey all.

So, any of you Ex-EQ Druids? I played a level 65 DRU on Druzzil Ro and am looking forward to trying it in World of Warcraft

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

<blockquote><hr>

first druid to have a sig that works and name in the sig ?? Mahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

I shall have to develop a sig for Grifty and possibly Ifera someday.

Though, it may confuse folks if I start postin' with my name and a sig of a female avatar...

First uhh... post by a beggar!

O

Orcishfury

well there hasn't been a post here in quite some time, so i'm gonna post in support of the druids! hurray for us tree huggers!

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Considering the Druidic elves carve giant gaping wounds in the trees, and then set up shop there, I wouldn't call them "tree-huggers"

But at least the other druids (Tauren) don't seem to have such destructive habits.