• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

drops from beserker deamons

G

Has anybody gotten anything from these beserker demons in this event? I have soloed 4 by myself tonight and assisted in 5-6 others and have not gotten anything! I have had a few people say the beserker syths drop in there loot along with other cursed items by two people i was helping but have yet to find anything.

5% Luck

My brother pulled a pair of cursed shadow dancer leggings and a scythe.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The demons only drop a scythe, if your lucky.. and just the random weapons and gold/gems. Some of them are pretty nice. I got a 99% mana leech/100% poison lance... but its a lance... lol

G

I got a cursed Tunic of fire from one, so it sems like they're still dropping Magincia stuff.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
picked up a scythe off one with quite a new char on origin a while ago dont remeber hitting it that much (just lucky i guess)

G

I pulled 3 scythes on one day then 5 the next morning. No cursed artifacts from them though. Got a few nice rings/bracelets in the loot too.

I

imported_Yalp

I got a sycthe and an ornate crown of the harrower.. cursed.

Lord Yalp of Zento, CTDM

I

imported_xStrikerx

you're like me, looting rights on about 20 berserkers and 0 sythes and 0 cursed arties.